Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
has anyone said "this burg will turn yer poo green" yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Wow thank you for the lofty praise.....each and every one of us makes GBS a fun place to post :cool:

:hfive:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

fivethree posted:

how is ur anus doing op

Have not pooped yet but I am very full....way more full than I should be off of one Halloween Whopper. I think my system is struggling a lil with the black dye found in the Halloween Whopper

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
little green around the gills?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Have not pooped yet but I am very full....way more full than I should be off of one Halloween Whopper. I think my system is struggling a lil with the black dye found in the Halloween Whopper

When in doubt, consume another!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

net cafe scandal posted:

Do people like the OP in GBS? Is he popular here?

No not really, I think he's kind of a jerk.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
u know what else turns your poo poo green? Drinking till you're about to die

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ban the OP if he doesnt post his poop

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gatorade "Fierce Grape" flavor will also turn your poop an impressive day-glo green. Drink a 32 oz one of those and it looks like you're making GBS threads Play-Doh.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
they do breakfast all day now op just ask and ye shall receive

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Instead of green I imagine the burger will come out looking nearly the exact same but slightly petrified.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i haven't pooped in a while, id be pleased as punch if any poop come out, green, red or whatever. i'll try the whopper out and hope for the best

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

Al Borland posted:

I like that it isn't consider insane to walk into a fast food restaurant in this day in age and take pictures of the food you're eating.

Like if you walked into a fast food restaurant in the 90s and started taking pictures of your burger while you ate it everyone would know you're fuckin crazy. Now somehow it is a socially accepted process.

in the 90s you needed this huge rear end clicking brick thing to take a picture and now you just use the ubiquitous device that everyone is already staring at anyway

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the loving poop OP

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

wheres the loving poop OP

Sorry it took a lil longer than usual

:nms: http://imgur.com/792WTkt :nms:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It really is a deep, unnatural shade of green. The photo doesnt do it justice but hopefully you get the idea. God Bless.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
5d.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I'm burgin

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

great job eating the burger and making it into the poo poo, op.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i am also gonna eat this burger and hope my poo poo turns out as green as yours.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nothin like food which looks like it already has had bile added to get the ol mouth watering

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
heard it'll turn your turds green

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
meantt to say thanks to op for putting ths together though. visits to fast food restaurants are always well worth documenting and make insta-classic GBS threads most of the time

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

meantt to say thanks to op for putting ths together though. visits to fast food restaurants are always well worth documenting and make insta-classic GBS threads most of the time

I agree whole heartedly....something about the banality of eating fast food makes posting about it very funny to me.

I remember one time I posted a trip report about going to Taco Bell and you updated the thread with your own trip to Taco Bell, so your thanks are very much appreciated :cheers:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Can someone c/d this is a picture of poop.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

SHISHKABOB posted:

Can someone c/d this is a picture of poop.

Its a picture of your post history :fry:

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I remember one time I posted a trip report about going to Taco Bell and you updated the thread with your own trip to Taco Bell, so your thanks are very much appreciated :cheers:

good times :coolfish:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

:golfclap:

5'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

WTF! No it isn't! :barf:
Maybe shsikabob was right about u being king of a jerk...

• Locked thread