Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I work with a Mormon in a non mormon part of the US and he sends me the company handbook via email every time he hears me curse and also sends complaints about various people to HR all the time. All I did was draw a funny picture in a meeting and I cuss a lot with my office mates but I'm not loud or even in the same office as him.

Well I hate mormons just FYI

mst4k fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Nov 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Mormonism is a ridiculous cult, but some of the women are pretty hot. Cases in point: Amy Adams

She is a deliciously hot conservative. :swoon:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my best friend in high school was mormon and he always wanted to discuss last week's episode of the x-files in high school

not a bad dude, but probably a bad mormon

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cartouche posted:

She is a deliciously hot conservative. :swoon:

Right now the mormon church has a problem with a 2:1 girl to guy ratio

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

etalian posted:

taint reaped again

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Everyone complains about Mormons but my Jewish Relatives are real uptight.

Last year we were baking Gingerbread men for Hanukkah. So instead of little santa hats and stuff we had the little kids decorate them with little yamakas and things

and the adults gasped when we put the cookies in the oven. And I'm like we're not going to eat them raw.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Howard Hughes had gotten actual help instead of ya' know, Mormons. That feels like some bullshit alt-history novel someone must have made by now.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Instead of Mormons how about we get a little lessmons are you with me?!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

happyhippy posted:

Remember Ann Frank is a Mormon at least twice over.
So is Albert Einstein.
Hell will you be every few years after your death when some shitwit mormon baptizes you.

im ginna die alone and unnoticed nobody is ever gonna know i existed :mmmsmug:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

There are also missionaries in heaven to convert you after mortal death but baptism can only be done on Earth, retroactive proxy ok because ???

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

they don't like gay people at all

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

etalian posted:

For a religion that still quite often practices polygamy on the quiet, I don't see how this can be a problem.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
The LDS college of cardinals (or whatever they call themselves) recently announced that the children of same-sex marriages can join the church, but only when they're 18 and if they are no longer dependent on their parents. So, I guess that's good. Because it will save a lot of impressionable children from a lot of jell-o salads.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sharzak posted:

The frustrating thing about Mormons is that pretty much all of my Mormon friends from elementary school are married and happier than I am.

This is what really gets me kind of stunned about the whole thing. The religion is obviously bullshit and by any measure you'd think they'd be completely destroyed by public opinion because of poo poo like hating gays and black people. But the LDS have been so successful in being insular that you can literally get educated, find a partner, and run a business by ONLY SELLING TO OTHER LDS PEOPLE. It literally doesn't matter if you're an idiot or not, you have a marketplace for nearly all aspects of your life.

So you bet your rear end they are happier than you are, but there has to be a day coming sometime in the near future where its going to come down. :getin:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Is there a Mormon dating site where you can search for mormonettes who like anal and ignore the ones who stuff your spilled spooge into their beavers until they get pregnant?

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

Is there a Mormon dating site where you can search for mormonettes who like anal and ignore the ones who stuff your spilled spooge into their beavers until they get pregnant?

I might convert for that.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sharzak posted:

The frustrating thing about Mormons is that pretty much all of my Mormon friends from elementary school are married and happier than I am.

turns out the new generation of phenylethylamine-based SNRIs are really effective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Yes, but it's part of my temple covenant. So I can't share it with you. It's sacred, not secret.

• Locked thread