Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
they should actually give that money to me, instead, so I can play xbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Kill these people.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Divorce court has become a big business in the U.S. since the 1970's and it's balanced on the backs of children who become pawns for court arguments and settlements to pay for your fancy lawyer are designed around the 1950's when women didn't work and being divorced meant you were basically penniless and unfuckable until you died so divorcing someone gives you a life style (in other countries you just get like 100-400$ a month depending on how unemployable you might be and handicapped your kid is). It should probably be illegal/have a lot more oversight but America is more like a giant Walmart at this point with so many major problems seemingly glaring ones like this are small fries of the hosed up legal system happy meal. It's mismanaged from the top down and in probably 2-3 years America's gonna file chapter 9 and we'll have to find news jobs/kill each other to find out who is the true master of Barter Town

source your quotes

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know what this lady's just going to use this money on, right?

Doing two chicks at the same time, every month.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Remember gbs dudes you too can now marry a rich gently caress and let him plow you for a decade. I'm noy sure how gay alimony works but surely we've got it? Does only tje bottom get alimony? Howz it work?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
what stationary can you even buy for $2000 a month. does she bathe in printer ink?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I hope they both die in horrible ways soon.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

Remember gbs dudes you too can now marry a rich gently caress and let him plow you for a decade. I'm noy sure how gay alimony works but surely we've got it? Does only tje bottom get alimony? Howz it work?

Wow I never thought of this. An intense diet and a few solid months of training and I might be able to pull it off. Gotta work on my cock sucking skills though. Haven't practiced since I was 8.

pigeonchest bill
Dec 7, 2007

rakovsky maybe posted:

When you marry someone all of your assets should become group assets. You're combining lives and souls. The money made after their marriage belongs as much to her as it does him. It's impossible to determine what belongs to who so just split it down the middle.

A Good Decision.

They should say they will split it down the middle and whoever says to just let the other person keep the money instead of splitting it gets all of it as they are the real owner.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Obligatory Handle posted:

Wow I never thought of this. An intense diet and a few solid months of training and I might be able to pull it off. Gotta work on my cock sucking skills though. Haven't practiced since I was 8.

You should have not let yourself get out of practice, cock sucking is an insanely useful skill at any stage of life.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

HotCarl posted:

Why is this guy an rear end in a top hat?

Because he's a hedge fund manager??

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm the billionary butthole.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Wouldn't it be cheaper to hire some cartel/hitman and just smoke her ? With that kind of money i'm sure he can get a connection and then jut move to a tropical paradise.

It's really not that difficult to solve these problems

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
JFC, why is everyone talking about killing this poor, well-to-do woman? She lost her case.

She's not getting a million dollars a month. It's just something her rear end in a top hat lawyer said, and he had no basis to ask for it, so they lost.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Ork of Fiction posted:

JFC, why is everyone talking about killing this poor, well-to-do woman? She lost her case.

She's not getting a million dollars a month. It's just something her rear end in a top hat lawyer said, and he had no basis to ask for it, so they lost.

Also, the dude "made" 77 million/month. Why shouldn't he give his wife some money? What's wrong with you guys?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

beedeebee posted:

Also, the dude "made" 77 million/month. Why shouldn't he give his wife some money? What's wrong with you guys?

You don't become rich with this attitude !

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

beedeebee posted:

Well, she's his ex-wife. I mean.. He probably doesn't even like her that much.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
"Whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa she signed a pre-nup and then didn't want to agree those terms! Won't someone think of the honest, hard-working, upstanding, ethical billionaire hedge-fund manager who always plays by the rules and does his best to make an honest living in these hard times? He's the real victim here."

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Helical Nightmares posted:

I'm not so sure evidence of bestiality or even necrophilia can do much to damage personal reputation anymore. :shrug:

trust me it does

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it folloes you for years

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

beedeebee posted:

"Whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa she signed a pre-nup and then didn't want to agree those terms! Won't someone think of the honest, hard-working, upstanding, ethical billionaire hedge-fund manager who always plays by the rules and does his best to make an honest living in these hard times? He's the real victim here."

He's not a victim, but why would he pay someone for years to get plowed by other dudes ? Money is usually exchanged for some service. Why would he pay her that much ? What is he getting in

order to warrant this expense ?

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Decebal posted:

He's not a victim, but why would he pay someone for years to get plowed by other dudes ? Money is usually exchanged for some service. Why would he pay her that much ? What is he getting in

Being his wife for a decade and raising his future children you loving retard dipshit.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Decebal posted:

She writes the checks for the kids boarding school and nannys and poo poo, drat. I mean she's the mother to his child(s?) (i think?)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Being his wife for a decade and raising his future children you loving retard dipshit.

Yeah, she had a great life while she was that, but now she's not. Doesn't she need reparations because she had it supper harsh with the private planes and all ? I'm sure she wasn't forced to marry. He should pay child support, but why would he pay for an adult?
She's not disabled and can work I assume ?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

dacebal, caring for an infant child: I know you're hungry but you don't get what you want in life by just crying until someone spoon-feeds it to you!

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
LOL, just LOL @ any man making over $500k per year and thinking it's a good idea to get married. Even guys making $100k per year shouldn't really consider it, but guys making way more are idiots if they put a ring on it.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

LOL, just LOL @ any man making over $500k per year and thinking it's a good idea to get married. Even guys making $100k per year shouldn't really consider it, but guys making way more are idiots if they put a ring on it.

who does it suck for more, a guy with tons of money to pay a percentage or a guy who has .50 left at the end of the month. It's nothing to this guy, if she got what she asked for it wouldn't have changed anything for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
It's funny everyone making out this is some sort of compromise for him.

He makes £950m a year, which will be just under £95m a month. Giving away £1m a month is like 1% of his income. If I look at my salary it's like me giving away £20 a month just to shut my ex up who I hate and never have to see her again.

This is basically chump change to the guy.

• Locked thread