Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ralp posted:

I like when posters make funny or interesting or informative posts!

but not too funny or interesting or informative because then they need to be moved to another subforum :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hoo boy, have I got some bad news for you!

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I love that GBS knows it's poo poo and doesn't act like elitist cunts that belong to some super cool clique.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
The memory of glory long since faded.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

The ability to follow my dogs teachings: poo poo is something to be rolled in, not feared.
:shrek:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

FoolyCharged posted:

poo poo is something to be rolled in, not feared.

This is like poetry

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it's a great place to hook up with desperate people who are willing to do anything for some human contact

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i like the gays

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I like it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax