Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

while this song played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYamINdL2c&index=68&list=LLPoSHO-OOTb0rqZr6bJlMkQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Why do you keep posting that picture? Is that your mom or something?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That's cool man can I gently caress you in the rear end?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you were talking to me then sure, I'm game. Unless you have a giant novelty-sized dork, that is.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

If you were talking to me then sure, I'm game. Unless you have a giant novelty-sized dork, that is.

NB I'll get you a ticket you have to sleep under the deck tho unless you have money to give me so I can give some of it to a hotel lady and keep the rest of it.

I wastn' really asking the OP I was basically just telling him to watch out for my firey prick

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Sheep-Goats posted:

NB I'll get you a ticket you have to sleep under the deck tho unless you have money to give me so I can give some of it to a hotel lady and keep the rest of it.

I wastn' really asking the OP I was basically just telling him to watch out for my firey prick

That's cool I can afford a room then we can do glory hole stuff. C U soon

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Sheep-Goats posted:

firey prick

how many times has sheep goats got me with his av: a lot

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Man I love when people tell me about their dreams. Any more good dreams you guys can share?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Did you see the new American Horror Story? This burned mutant straight up fucks a guy to death. He was a jerk at the front desk and then this mother fucker pops out of the closet with a metal spike strap on and just FUCKS BUTT.

He was all guttural and passionate about it. That's you, op. Getting hosed to death by Sheep Goats.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Did you see the new American Horror Story? This burned mutant straight up fucks a guy to death. He was a jerk at the front desk and then this mother fucker pops out of the closet with a metal spike strap on and just FUCKS BUTT.

He was all guttural and passionate about it. That's you, op. Getting hosed to death by Sheep Goats.

Kewl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

That poor women's legs are about to be chopped off.

• Locked thread