Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Trevor Bird posted:

can you send kopitar to nashville

And doughty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Mr. Kite posted:

This is not funny.

True

it is goddamned hilarious

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Kings will limp into the playoffs and then go on a tear and win the Cup. Just a sloppy start is all. They are probably going to win this game too.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Anyone post how Quick is trash? When's he gonna get Mike Richards'd out of town?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Emetic Hustler posted:

Kings will limp into the playoffs and then go on a tear and win the Cup. Just a sloppy start is all. They are probably going to win this game too.

I don't think they have 3 goals in them

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
condors win their first ever ahl game 1-0 :toot:

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Domi's goal was hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Mr. Kite posted:

Trade everyone. Rebuild.

See you all in 3 years.

You guys owe us some players. Can we bend you over the barrel with a grab bag of crap in exchange for Drew Doughty?

• Locked thread