Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Why don't you stay a while and listen?

https://soundcloud.com/user-79607633/drunkard-cain-1

I'll gladly take your questions and identify yer items, I got a little younger, drunker and Southerner since you last knew me so please excuse me.

Edit: I'mma gunna do it when I git a few of ya lined up.

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Hi op what's this please?

O------||========>

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I have something in my pants I need help identifying.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whats this

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
HI, I'm back after looking over what ya had to show me to tell ye about yer things.

https://soundcloud.com/user-79607633/drunkardcain-2

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So are you Hermain Cain?

edit:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a picture from someone who has too much money.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what happened to the diablo 1 and diablo 2 heroes and why werent they around for diablo 3 to help out

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

I have something in my pants I need help identifying.

hang on while I get my microscope

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES posted:

what happened to the diablo 1 and diablo 2 heroes and why werent they around for diablo 3 to help out

I thought the diablo 1 hero became the diablo 2's wanderer

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why is it so few people notice that Tom Hardy is totally doing Deckard Cain as Bane?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Isaac posted:

I thought the diablo 1 hero became the diablo 2's wanderer

The Warrior is the Wanderer, Blood Raven is the Rogue and the Summoner is the Sorcerer. Least according to some poo poo on the internet. (I'll babble a bit more fer ya in a little bit.)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Where are the characters in the sims 1 and why arent they helping out sims 2, sims 2 helping sims 3 etc

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Isaac posted:

Where are the characters in the sims 1 and why arent they helping out sims 2, sims 2 helping sims 3 etc

dude thats totally not the same thing diablo has a single storyline and draws on previous games for narrative and each sims game is a reboot

i cant believe you are this loving dumb or maybe you are trolling, please kill yourself

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
u giev soj

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

TEAYCHES posted:

dude thats totally not the same thing diablo has a single storyline and draws on previous games for narrative and each sims game is a reboot

i cant believe you are this loving dumb or maybe you are trolling, please kill yourself

*crystalize this post and shoves it in my forehead*

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

AbbadonOfHell posted:

HI, I'm back after looking over what ya had to show me to tell ye about yer things.

https://soundcloud.com/user-79607633/drunkardcain-2

I've been wondering what that was for the longest time! Would I find a "woman" you spoke of down in the catacombs under the old church?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
im the monk from the sierra expansion

i have the power of highlighting garbage

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Harald posted:

hang on while I get my microscope

I don't want my cock and balls put on a microscope slide.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

That's not true, The Sims actually has a timeline with characters that appear in different games. For example, the Goth family can be found in all 4 incarnations, in different life stages.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

diablo 1 was good, diablo 2 was for casuals

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

diablo 1 was good, diablo 2 was for casuals

I beat diablo 1 but never kept playing past the desert level in diablo 2.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Isaac posted:

I beat diablo 1 but never kept playing past the desert level in diablo 2.

thats because your hardcore

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Take sim city 2000 for example. How is town planning still an issue after 1997 sim cities have done it already?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
can I now speak to Ormus

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
yo that squirt wirt stole ripped me off imma beat him to death with his own leg

naem
May 29, 2011

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhtay a while, and lisssshhhen

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

naem posted:

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhtay a while, and lisssshhhen

TheHotCarl
Dec 14, 2003
Bulk Male Playmate of the Month: January, 1967

Howard Beale posted:

can I now speak to Ormus

You Now Speak To Ormus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
I managed to wake Cain up for a few moments to answer your questions and babble a little bit, I couldn't understand much of it but he seemed kinda excited then sad. :shrug:

https://soundcloud.com/user-79607633/drunkard-cain-3-even-drunker

• Locked thread