Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
this thread for talking about the man who brought us the trout, captain beefheart. Don has gotten me through some hard times and I appreciate the work he put into all the novels and poo poo he never released. I'll never be able to listen to trout mask the first time ever again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
If you're looking to see what the trout is about Id say jump off into the deep end and try Trout Mask Replica. If you're more of a groove shark I'd try out Doc At The Radar Station or Clear Spot. If you need a running start Id say listen to the albums chronologically. Avoid Mirror Man thanks for listening

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

bless you trout

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
I would have appreciated that you never released this thread, op

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Ill Peripheral posted:

I would have appreciated that you never released this thread, op

I can't undo what is done so just vote 1

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

treasure bear posted:

bless you trout

Bless everybody here!

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

yes

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Some people say that Don was a tyrannical frontman who threw bandmates into dumpsters and down stairs and stole music and he was all of those things but he also was a mystical schizotypal desert sage who appeared on David Letterman twice. He was also the sort of weirdo that said Ronald Ray-gun

• Locked thread