Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
I dont program but if i did I would make something cool and useful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
my own heart

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Bump

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
a wifi thermostat controller for a mini fridge

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Linked my couch to the internet of things so the cushions would warm up two minutes before I get home from work.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
machines that can literally maim or murder me

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Linked my couch to the internet of things so the cushions would warm up two minutes before I get home from work.

you should do that for a toilet seat, goons would love it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im not a programmer

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Smythe posted:

im not a programmer

probably for the best

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
a computer program

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i adapted a geospatial navigation data format from 1996 to work as a hybrid online caching system that actually worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and now you post in YOSPOS

• Locked thread