Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

DaveSplitter posted:

Actually, I just posted in some other threads. So no.

Are these your last words!??!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
drat op didnt trip on a marble what a shame

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Give them your valuables and prepare them a meal, they are a guest in your home!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
bust out the guest weed

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
when you think about it OP, if you hadn't locked your door then your guest would not have broken in, leave your door unlocked from now on

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

is the op dead?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

is the op dead?

Yo this is the burglar. I stole Davesplitter's life, and now I'm going to steal his forums account.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

DaveSplitter posted:

Yo this is the burglar. I stole Davesplitter's life, and now I'm going to steal his forums account.

Stay safe Burglar. Invest in some extra home security and welcome to the forum. (Or welcome to your second account probs)

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

DaveSplitter posted:

im sorry for your loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Reading the OP's post it's clear to me now that he is a schizophrenic sociopath. He thinks people are invading his house and that those people must be evil/bad by default.

How can someone have so little empathy and trust that they immediately see unknown visitor as a threat.

• Locked thread