Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Thanks everyone!

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Hey, what was that song you put in the last video? This is the second time this has happened with one of your LPs where you've put in a song that gets stuck in my head. Oh and this was a great LP. Great job on both games and I'm sure I'll hear something in the Alan Wake one and this will happen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgMVd8tCSY

It's drat good, and was voted in by committee via my twitter! :v: (other candidates were Kids by MGMT and Believe by The Bravery)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Chiming in the thread late to say thanks for the great LP! Both are games I would never play myself, so it was nice to get to see them.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Very appropriate music choices for fighting Sebastian there. I'm curious how you're supposed to deal with Sebastian and Joseph together without maxing out the rockets and saving ALL of them for pinpoint precision shots at the end.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Finally catching up, always love your LPs.

• Locked thread