Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
When you're out walking and see someone with a dog, just whistle and say "come here boy" really softly. The dog will hear it but the person won't. The dog will get all excited and the person will be like :wtf:

I hope you try this out sometime this week. It is funny to see dogs very happy.

PS Don't try this with a pit bull. The 100lb hipster girl that's walking her "nanny dog" won't be able to control her flesh eating monster and if it bites you you're screwed because they have locking jaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
another fun thing to do is to give them treats and rub their bellies (the hipster girl)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ok i'll try it op

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

another fun thing to do is to give them treats and rub their bellies (the hipster girl)

most hipster girls wear tunics and a line shirts because they have a gut from all the craft beer.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
If you're going leave old hot dogs on your lawn, treat them with flavorless odorless strychnine as a warning to dogs not to touch

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
another trick is to put flags on their tails so wheb they wag their tails the flag wags too. thanks for listening

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
another good trick is to get a big animal and then let it drool all over ppl who visit and act like it's normal

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

another good trick is to get a big animal and then let it drool all over ppl who visit and act like it's normal

your a dumb poo poo fucker

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
another trick is to teach them to find and arrest criminals

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

here's a trick to save money on psychiatry using your dog

if you've had a bad day beat the poo poo of your dog to trigger catharsis in your brain. the endorphins released will really brighten your mood!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
another fun trick is to kill yourself op!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Put the dog on top of a mirror and watch him freak out.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

BigBoss posted:

PS Don't try this with a pit bull. The 100lb hipster girl that's walking her "nanny dog" won't be able to control her flesh eating monster and if it bites you you're screwed because they have locking jaws.

The worst part is that they might kill the dog afterwards :(

poor doggy

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Moola posted:

your a dumb poo poo fucker

DONT be a dog apologist

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is it true that dogs eat cats?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

is it true that dogs eat cats?

dogs will eat anything, even poo (lol). its hosed up and gross but thats sometimes how the cookie crumbles. furthermore,

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Seems cruel and unnecessary op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

dogs will eat anything, even poo (lol). its hosed up and gross but thats sometimes how the cookie crumbles. furthermore,

you cant make an omlette without breaking some eggs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

moose face posted:

Seems cruel and unnecessary op

yeah so does beating your fat wife

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

yeah so does beating your fat wife

It's a good thing that that is a lie

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

moose face posted:

It's a good thing that that is a lie and I have full custody but OK dude

ok sure. why dont you go beat your fat wife about it, idiot

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Is he still beating his wife?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
With some lube and a little imagination it almost feels like a real girl

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Testikles posted:

Is he still beating his wife?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I was at my friends house and he has a husky and someone rang the door bell I went to answer because I expected someone and I opened the door without looking out and yelled SIK HIM, KILL HIS loving rear end! BITE HIM! gently caress HIMUP! to the dog who went wild barking and snarling and ran out the door then I looked and it was just a little negro child trying to sell some crap for a charity. He was so scared, kinda made me feel good making someone fear for their life, should explore this emotion sometime. Anyhow, neat trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
^you might he a sociopath bud

• Locked thread