Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015
Tired of my family coming by unannounced. Last time I kicked 3 members out and told them not to come back every again. How can I fully prevent them from coming back? I hate my family and have expressed it multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
With your foot, dummy!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
apply directly to the buttocks

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Boots 2 asses

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Don't answer the door or let them in? Call the police on them and say they are trespassing?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill you are famil

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Don't answer the door or let them in? Call the police on them and say they are trespassing?

I did that last time to my weird foreign aunt. Why should I give a poo poo if you came down from another state? I didn't invite you.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

get a lock you tool

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

When you are dad comes to the door, yell "gently caress you, dad!" from the other side.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Send a Christmas card to each family member detailing how much you hate them. Personalize each one by listing the reasons you hate each individual and ask them to stay out of your life.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
.... Buy a gun ?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Send a Christmas card to each family member detailing how much you hate them. Personalize each one by listing the reasons you hate each individual and ask them to stay out of your life.

this except attach the card to a gift wrapped box of your poo poo

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Piss and poo poo all over your property so they will not want to go there anyway

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Stop opening the door. This is avoidance 101.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
doxx your family

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
collect a gigantic hoard of rotting garbage and rusting metal inside your house and they will probably be less eager to come over

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gotta say thats honestly the gayest thing ive ever heard anyone say bro, but you can have my 5 golden manbabies anyway. Ill be rear end hosed if i didnt just blast a poo poo laughing at that one.

• Locked thread