Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
In a manifesto written on his Facebook page, Dorner said that he was discriminated against because of his race and unfairly fired from the department, and that he sought retribution against those who wronged him.

Guess what happens, nearly 2 years later?

White partner of Christopher Dorner accuses LAPD of racial discrimination.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-dorner-lapd-lawsuit-20151012-story.html

Dude was right after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
You ever doubted him?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
St. Dorner did nothing wrong

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Risky
May 18, 2003

Saint Dorner was doing God's work.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He should have avoided capture imo so he could keep doing what needed to be done

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I didn't know he was gay, but I am glad to see that he found love before he died.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

she says the department racially discriminated against her because she is white

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You can't corner the Dorner

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Farewell, Dark Knight

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

Farewell, Dark Knight

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Farewell, Dank Nugz

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Can't jester the vester

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

she says the department racially discriminated against her because she is white

this is stupid but also it's good that someone was stupid enough to actually make this claim in court because it's important to set precedent definitively showing that it's a giant steaming load of poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Why do these guys always have odd eye spacing.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Mange Mite posted:

Can't pester the vester
fixed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CharlesM posted:

You ever doubted him?

Pizza In A Cup
Jul 29, 2006

a gentle soul
cant flim flam the zim zam

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
cant restrain the frein

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah we should keep adding crazy shooty people to that image until it looks like that Simpsons poster with every character on it, complete with weird bug eyes that point in different directions

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Risky posted:

Saint Dorner was doing God's work.

Was disappointing on how despite bragging about his extensive military training, he didn't go terminator any only local PDs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Reminder that the cops who fired like, a hundred bullets into that one truck after mistaking the sound of a newspaper hitting the ground for gunfire received no punishment whatsoever

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also after dorner killed that woman he supposedly called her police officer father and taunted him, that poo poo is cooold blooded

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

haljordan posted:

Also after dorner killed that woman he supposedly called her police officer father and taunted him, that poo poo is cooold blooded

If I can be honest I would have a lot more sympathy for him if he didn't kill her and his boyfriend. That's really hosed up.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

haljordan posted:

Reminder that the cops who fired like, a hundred bullets into that one truck after mistaking the sound of a newspaper hitting the ground for gunfire received no punishment whatsoever

A truck with two little old ladies inside, no less.

Life is a comedy

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Let's not forget this happened twice

quote:

In two cases of mistaken identity, two people were shot in a sleepy Torrance housing tract by undercover Los Angeles police officers protecting a potential Dorner target, and a third was fired upon by Torrance police responding to the first shooting.
Cops frightened by their own misplaced bullets

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

And I'm sure the people they shot didn't even get an apology

"Well there was a bad guy somewhere in a thousand mile radius so really it's your own fault"

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I love that the article says Dorner shot himself, no mention of maybe he shot himself because the cops purposely set the cabin on fire.

Dorner was a good time for America.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Totally TWISTED posted:

I love that the article says Dorner shot himself, no mention of maybe he shot himself because the cops purposely set the cabin on fire.

Dorner was a good time for America.

at one point i remember hearing that he might've known how to fly planes, i was hoping he'd steal one and wild out internationally

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
All the good guys are alive and hiding in Argentina. Dorner, kony, hitler etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
fare thee well purple aki

• Locked thread