Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

There's really only one, Nasim Perdad. She was born in Tehran, Iran and is further proof that Persian women are smoking hot. Nasim is known for her impressions, a personal favorite of mine is her Aziz Ansari impression, she also did a Karbrlashkian Bobby Jindal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasim_Pedrad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
id combine my genes with her to promote genetic diversity for the species if u kno what i mean ;)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Thatsa nice one - snl mario

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I thought her Jindal impression was pretty funny because he is a tool. Also apparently some people got mad about it because something something cultural insensitivity.

• Locked thread