Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.

http://home.comcast.net/~the_wilson_family/gui/dos1.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do you think Morrie Wilson enjoys pleasuring off his p*nis?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

quote:

Morrie Wilson
Born: Nov. 13, 1951 in Vallejo CA
Died: June 1, 2009 in Seattle WA

Survived by:
Parents: Morris Wilson Sr, Edwina Wilson
Sister: Victoria Ball
Wife: Nancy
Children: Donna, Karin, Laura

Morrie passed away at the age of 57 due to infection while recovering from a stroke he suffered on January 18, 2009.

Born in Vallejo CA then shortly after moved to Japan and raised on Tachikawa AFB, where his father worked as a civilian for the military. He attended St. Mary's International School in Tokyo, Japan.

His family moved to Hawaii where he attended and graduated from Iolani High School (1970) and the University of Hawaii with a B.S. in Computer Science (1977). He obtained a private pilot license and Radiotelephone Operator Permit in 1977. In Hawaii he enjoyed flying, scuba diving, photography, computers, and reading for fun and knowledge.

Jobs held in Hawaii include:
taxi driver
dish washer
Various programming jobs: EDPAC (Educators of the Pacific), The Aloha System (digital packet broadcasting and computer network interfacing), Dolphin Research facility associated with the Psychology Dept. of UH.

Hired by Boeing out of college, he moved to Seattle, WA in 1977 and worked on the B-1A, B-52 OAS upgrade, and B-1B programs as a programmer and software systems expert.

In 1989 he formed his own software company, Wilson WindowWare (http://www.winbatch.com/about.html), creating system applications he produced that ran under the Windows Operating System. They were marketed as shareware, with his initial product being Command Post. Currently his main program is WinBatch, a batch language running under Microsoft Windows. Morrie also started the World Wide School, a website dedicated to preserving and presenting educational material (https://www.worldwideschool.org).
Godspeed Morrie..

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
why does garfield hate mondays if garfield never had to go to work

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Putty posted:

why does garfield hate mondays if garfield never had to go to work

because ppl who read garfield (people who buy the paper and read it on the way to work) hate mondays. and they love lasagna too.

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

This guy actually seems pretty cool. I stumbled across this page pretty randomly. He's some programmer from the 80s and 90s and I like this little memorial time capsule his family appears to have left.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks, reg!

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

epic dox

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Morrie also built a nutritious edible chair and won second place in a banana race. Who among us can say the same? God bless Morrie Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

SECRET CODE

http://home.comcast.net/~the_wilson_family/gui/gnotes.html

"I recall one code he made up for me, and I've adapted a message accordingly here, for anyone who would like to try their hand at it: XF NJTU ZPV EBF, MQWG GROPC, LDSJQ ERH NFWTG."

• Locked thread