Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rivers
Jan 19, 2007
Song Title: Bring Me Your Love
Artist: G.C.
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmr6O7gOF4U
Genre: Folk Pop
Song length: 4:42

Hello all, I just picked up the guitar a little over 2 years ago and haven't stopped playing since. Only recently have I gathered the confidence to write my own song and perform them in front of people. I have stage fright, and it's still taking me a while to adjust getting on the stage. I should also say I have very little confidence as an artist, simply because of my lack of experience and exposure. I know what sounds good to me, but I always have doubts about my own sound.

This song is the second song I've written, it's also the one I'm happiest with and most comfortable playing. I am requesting candid opinions about the song, with hopefully a good explanation or suggestion with each one.
Is the song good? Bad? Could it be something that appears on an real album? How are the vocals? What did you like most about it, and what did you like the least? Rated out of 10?

I work in Finance, and basically have no friends playing music, so please understand I have no one to bounce things off of. Just looking for guidance and advice. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread