Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
Two more shows for us this week in GHTV world. The first one brings us three hard rock bands that all start with black, and the other is a healthy dose of 90s nostalgia.

Blacklisted

Black Veil Brides – Goodbye Agony
Black Tide – Walking Dead Man
Black Stone Cherry – Me and Mary Jane

Back in the 90’s

Alice in Chains – Man in the Box
Cracker – Low
Rage Against the Machine – Sleep Now in the Fire

If those two shows aren’t your cup of tea, you can still enjoy last week’s punk rock show. In addition, the following songs are now available on-demand.

Dilly Dally – Purple Rage
The Family Rain – What Are You Afraid Of?
Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne – Let It Rock
Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West – Erase Me
Liam Bailey ft. A$AP Ferg – Villain
Puppy – The Great Beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Guitar Hero Live hasn't lived up to expectations sales wise, so Activision announced doing some restructuring at FreeStyleGames.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
I really like the game (even if the calibration always feels a bit off), but it was just made in the wrong decade.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rexroom posted:

Guitar Hero Live hasn't lived up to expectations sales wise, so Activision announced doing some restructuring at FreeStyleGames.

They've been planning this for months but weird UK labor laws wouldn't let them do it around Christmas

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
Indio Rocks (4/12-4/28)
Love Me - The 1975
Giant Peach - Wolf Alice
Delete - DMA's

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
Desert Rising

BΨRNS – Electric Love
Of Monsters and Men – Empire
Rancid – Ruby Soho

Face Melting Metal 2

August Burns Red – Identity
Bullet for My Valentine – Raising Hell
Arch Enemy – War Eternal

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
Festival Headliners

* Bon Jovi - Because We Can
* Kings of Leon - Radioactive
* Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Comin'

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
The New Cool (5/3-5/24)

Kurt Vile - Never Run Away
Title Fight - Rose of Sharon
Benjamin Booker - Violent Shiver

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Well, I'm certainly seeing why people moan about the difficulties. It's gone to the point now where Regular just doesn't cut it anymore, but Advanced is just too hectic. You really have to do a leap of faith to get even three stars.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rexroom posted:

Well, I'm certainly seeing why people moan about the difficulties. It's gone to the point now where Regular just doesn't cut it anymore, but Advanced is just too hectic. You really have to do a leap of faith to get even three stars.

This is my biggest gripe. The gap between regular and advanced is massive if you're not a pro.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
My wife says the same thing - though she can handle a lot of the songs on Advanced it's the metal songs in particular she can't keep up with

I have the opposite problem wherein all I want to play is the metal songs because they're the only ones that are really challenging on Expert. There's a few difficult not metal tracks but a lot of them are also snoozefests

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
that Arch Enemy song is loving amazing to play

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I picked this up brand new on Wii U for only $15 at Goodwill.:lol:

I'm really happy with how they handle "DLC". I like all kinds of music anyway so it works out perfectly.

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
http://amzn.to/1RCTvtV #GuitarHeroLive bundles are discounted on Amazon.com right now. Check it out (All Platforms)

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
https://twitter.com/GuitarHero/status/750736904157487104

detailing the next few GHTV themed updates

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011
This week's premium show is worth mentioning

Sublime - Santeria
blink-182 - Dammit
Helmet - Unsung

toymach1ne
Sep 27, 2011