Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

lol are these those things trans people have to wear so the "vagina" doesn't close up ?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Op have you tried sex with adults

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno why you dont just ask your mom about how she got such a famously loose and flappy vag.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Put a baby in her OP.

that will loose things up

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

e: beaten

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

Real answer: Squats. Not weighted ones. Do 300 per day and those pelvic floor muscles will be nice and stretchy in no time.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Alcohol.
The answer is always alcohol.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
have you considered that you are not attractive to women anymore?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
The Rowdy Trout

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

foam rollers?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Obligatory Toast posted:

have you considered that you are not attractive to women anymore?

implying he was attractive to begin with

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Looks like it, probably for doing squats

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Many women have performance-related anxiety, or have internalized the idea that sexuality is shameful and wrong, so they have trouble relaxing enough for their vaginal muscles to loosen. Talk to your lady friend and try to alleviate any worries she may have.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

Many women have performance-related anxiety, or have internalized the idea that sexuality is shameful and wrong, so they have trouble relaxing enough for their vaginal muscles to loosen. Talk to your lady friend and try to alleviate any worries she may have.

alternatively, bang a woman in at least her 30s because they are horny as gently caress and outgrew the shy maiden stuff

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pththya-lyi posted:

Your being serious.....in the rowdy trout?

Should I mention my bank account balance to her? :v:

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Ketamine.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Use lube, spend a lot of time on foreplay maybe even talk dirty, use your fingers to open her up.

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

Mad Monk posted:

leave the children alone

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

a bay posted:

Looks like it, probably for doing squats

I do it for for thighs and shoulders. Painful as gently caress but it's meant to be and it works.

welp: you got me

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

stop loving ur dads 2hole lmbo

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
One of my friends just got her dick and balls removed so she's been shoving a speculum up in her new vagina and just reams on it for 3 hours a day. Just reams and reams and mops up all the blood, cum, and puss that comes pouring out of there for hours and hours at a time. Somewhere her dick and balls are decomposing in a trash can, and she's at home on her bed with a couple of metal spatulas prying her new pussy hole open.

Kinda cool if you ask me

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Um pussy to tight. Talk about first world problems.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Decebal posted:

lol are these those things trans people have to wear so the "vagina" doesn't close up ?
Maybe but they're for natural born vaginas too.

e: Unless the photo isn't actually dils I can't tell

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 17, 2015

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

VendaGoat posted:

Your being serious.....in the rowdy trout?

I can't help but be serious about it, it happened to me the first couple times I tried having PiV sex because I wanted to Get It Right so much. I hadn't even heard of vaginismus, and not knowing what to do made the problem even worse. Once I learned about the problem and how to solve it, I was able to relax and now I'm a successful sexhaver :smuggo:

quote:

Should I mention my bank account balance to her? :v:

Depends if it's high or low

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

One of my friends just got her dick and balls removed so she's been shoving a speculum up in her new vagina and just reams on it for 3 hours a day. Just reams and reams and mops up all the blood, cum, and puss that comes pouring out of there for hours and hours at a time. Somewhere her dick and balls are decomposing in a trash can, and she's at home on her bed with a couple of metal spatulas prying her new pussy hole open.

Kinda cool if you ask me

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i wish i could help u op but i can queef bar stools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Um pussy to tight. Talk about first world problems.

lol

Pththya-lyi posted:

I can't help but be serious about it, it happened to me the first couple times I tried having PiV sex because I wanted to Get It Right so much. I hadn't even heard of vaginismus, and not knowing what to do made the problem even worse. Once I learned about the problem and how to solve it, I was able to relax and now I'm a successful sexhaver :smuggo:

Depends if it's high or low

I havent heard of vagismus either

• Locked thread