Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ill Peripheral posted:

I had that spinach and feta thing it was awful and it had more calories (400) than a bacon and egg mcmuffin. Starbucks spinach and feta wrap is only 290cal and 6g of fibre clearly the pro choice.

yeah lemme just go buy food at s coffee shop. im loving retarded. hurr dhrrr I poo poo myself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op post about the eggs

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I read that the franchise owners are feeling thrown under the bus by McDonals management and their crazy experiments. Will they survive ? Do I even care ?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

I read that the franchise owners are feeling thrown under the bus by McDonals management and their crazy experiments. Will they survive ? Do I even care ?

they thought they were owners but really they were :owned:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
bunch of fat ppl posting itt

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

quote:

Regular menu items in Japanese McDonald's include: the Teriyaki McBurger, with ground pork patties, mayonnaise, lettuce, and teriyaki sauce; Shaka Shaka Chicken, a fried chicken strip served in a paper pouch, with cheese or pepper seasonings to shake in the bag; and the Fillet-O-Ebi (shrimp), with a fried shrimp patty and mustard. Breakfast options include a hot dog with pickle relish, ketchup, and mustard.

Seasonal and limited-time items have included:

The Chicken Katsu Burger, a breaded chicken sandwich flavored with soy sauce and ginger.

The Gratin Korokke Burger, a sandwich with korokke (breaded mashed potatoes) filled with shrimp, macaroni, shredded cabbage, and katsu sauce, and optional cheese; served during winter

The Salsa Burger, a breaded chicken sandwich with salsa

The Tamago Double Mac, a hamburger with three beef patties, pepper sauce, bacon, a poached egg, and optional cheese

The Teri Tama Burger, a teriyaki burger with egg; served during spring

The Tsukimi Burger ("moon-viewing burger"), a hamburger with one beef patty, fry sauce, bacon, a poached egg (representing the Moon), and optional cheese; served before and during Tsukimi season

Ume Nuggets, Chicken McNuggets with sour ume (plum) sauce for dipping

The Mega Teriyaki, a teriyaki-style Big Mac variant with two pork patties and teriyaki sauce

:japan:

Truly the superior culture.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Choco1980 posted:

My first job as a teen like 20 years ago was at mcdonalds, I only lasted a month. Anyways, the gross white eggs are real eggs fried in rings, and usually undercooked. The yellow "scrambled" eggs are poured out of a carton and super gross.

The sausage was cooked just like the burgers, so okay I guess? The bacon was microwaved to serve, precooked frozen stuff, as are the pancakes. The canadian bacon they had you use your bare hands on instead of a spatula frying it on the burger grill. The biscuits were oven heated and the english muffins toasted like the burger buns. We didn't have any of the other menu items yet at that time, though we did have the temporary fajitas and one slow morning the manager decided to make himself a breakfast burrito from on-hand ingredients

McDonald's breakfast foods are gross is what I'm trying to say.

Dude, of course McDonald's breakfast sucks, you're Frankenberry fer cryin' out loud!

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015
I just had a sausage biscuit

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Boomstick Quaid posted:

McDonald's is the coughing dying old man face of the monoculture phase of American Imperialism and deserves its prolonged death throes as Americans turn up their nose and go to Chipotle instead

Hear hear/Good I am glad of it/ kill you'reselves MacDee

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I need to poo poo.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
can i get a quarter ponder with an egg and a sausage patty added on it now? this might change everything

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Their breakfast menu is okay but I don't think I'd gently caress it op.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rutibex posted:

can i get a quarter ponder with an egg and a sausage patty added on it now? this might change everything

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
First mistake is thinking that Micky Ds actually serves food.

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
one McDonald's I went to had just like, a big picture of the ALL DAY BREAKFAST ITEMS but no numbers of any kind on it

you just had to like, guess

It's really a disaster, each store serves different poo poo at different prices and it's ruining McD's comforting sameness

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Bluemillion posted:

Now I can get food that gives me cramping volcanic shits any time of the day!

The Bible posted:

Finally, I can get diarrhea at any time of the day now.

Why does every fast food thread in GBS always have multiple people talking about it giving them violent shits? You all have some weak rear end digestive systems.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Grant DaNasty posted:

Why does every fast food thread in GBS always have multiple people talking about it giving them violent shits? You all have some weak rear end digestive systems.

because they want to seem better then those plebes that eat fast food

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im the human being shocked that syrup food from a factory shipped on a truck is not good

*looks at a fishing rod and a rifle*

"woa those look like useless murder weapons or something wheres the nearest Burger Barn????"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

extra stout posted:

im the human being shocked that syrup food from a factory shipped on a truck is not good

*looks at a fishing rod and a rifle*

"woa those look like useless murder weapons or something wheres the nearest Burger Barn????"

dude, you don't hunt your own food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I Love Jesus posted:

one McDonald's I went to had just like, a big picture of the ALL DAY BREAKFAST ITEMS but no numbers of any kind on it

you just had to like, guess

It's really a disaster, each store serves different poo poo at different prices and it's ruining McD's comforting sameness

same

• Locked thread