Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Amazing Zimmo posted:

why the gently caress did you bump this for

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:golfclap:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I remember this thread

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Hmmm. Xtremely problematic imo.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
FYAD is taking over the world. But they're starting with something much smaller, GBS.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I gently caress gay butts too

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

sometimes i am gay for men. mostly just women though. sadly theyt are almost alwaysn not gay.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
As an asexual I have trouble grasping that normies may view me as a sexual object. Threads like this help me navigate the perplexing sexual planet you know as Earth

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Same except...

I'm gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Baba Ganoush posted:

As an asexual I have trouble grasping that normies may view me as a sexual object. Threads like this help me navigate the perplexing sexual planet you know as Earth

Im from the planet tworgmorton and when we drink we get thirsty and when we see sexy people we get less horny.

• Locked thread