Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

As you can see by her hosed up face, not long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
She's been getting ready my entire life op :agesilaus:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

LegoPirateNinja posted:

90 minutes but she thinks it takes 30 which is the real problem
this is everyones problem I think

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ChairmanMeow posted:

this is everyones problem I think

I have no problems in my life.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
an hour and a half lol yo9u're practically in the middle of the atlantic at this point!!

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I have no problems in my life.

you are the problem in the life of others, please I just have to pee, give up the bathroom

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ChairmanMeow posted:

you are the problem in the life of others, please I just have to pee, give up the bathroom

there's a perfectly good sink in the kitchen :confused:

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

ChairmanMeow posted:

What is it with Americans and the need to have a single room for bathtub/shower and toilet?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

that is called a FULL bath, we also have HALF baths which are just toilet, no bath is a bath w/o a toilet but can be a bath w/o a bath

WTF???

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it really comes down to your priorities, americans prioritize making GBS threads naked and getting straight into the shower w/o wiping our rear end

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

nomadologique posted:

it really comes down to your priorities, americans prioritize making GBS threads naked and getting straight into the shower w/o wiping our rear end

Thanks for this important clarification.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think 1 bath houses might be rare anymore? my bathroom is tiny and i just have the one. Original owners had 5 kids, don't know how they did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
ask me next time your gf goes out "for a moment" OP

• Locked thread