Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hentai fitted fa18 super hornet jet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat berries and punch grizlies, silly oval office :)

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Move to Australia, become a citizen, collect welfare. Chop a foot off and claim disability. Beat up some browns and complain about refugees on boats.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Move to Australia, become a citizen, collect welfare. Chop a foot off and claim disability. Beat up some browns and complain about refugees on boats.

I dream of getting workcover every shift.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hey oval office eat a moss. fag

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I used to have a union newsletter breakung down what each bone was worth. I think i could take a loss of a left eye and be pretty happy.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
id call u winkie. a simple pube weave can make a great canoe. just wait a while.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Isaac posted:

I used to have a union newsletter breakung down what each bone was worth. I think i could take a loss of a left eye and be pretty happy.

Never seemed link anything short of total dismemberment/death was worth a drat. Like only 15k for an eye? Give me a break.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I finially scored an 800 billion dollar contract with the DoD to supply military spec hentai to the marine corps.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
check it out, millennial trash with no skills, no ideas, high sense of entitlement, wants the world, doesn't want to do anything for it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Have you fags figured it out yet or what?

Gonna have a good month with this +15% off 'investing' in video game companies lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Isaac posted:

Hmm yeah my left eye's already really lovely, I'm mostly just using it for the depth perception and could probably adapt -

jarofpiss posted:

15k for an eye? Give me a break.

Never mind.

• Locked thread