Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Eh gently caress it all.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurch
Mar 5, 2010

by Lowtax

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ban me if you're gay

chrimbus granger
Jul 5, 2004

by Lowtax
hehehe

Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Callipygian Weasel posted:

Forty
Sep 5, 2006

by Lowtax
Time to grow up.

Forty
Sep 5, 2006

by Lowtax
end the fed

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Is this more effective than posting goatse

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
happy easter

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
could i be banned please

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

WAS USER BANNED FOR THIS POST?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 29, 2016

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Y'now what? gently caress this. This site has been going downhill for years now. Sites like 4chan and Reddit have been eating your lunch while GBS is full of idiots who think the height of comedy is cuckolding, millenial strife and caramel frappuchinos. I don't give a poo poo about this website anymore, so I'm off to greener pastures.

Mamba Out

Zombiebeard
Jun 29, 2011

by astral

Forceholy posted:

Y'now what? gently caress this. This site has been going downhill for years now. Sites like 4chan and Reddit have been eating your lunch while SA is full of idiots who think the height of comedy is cuckolding, millenial strife and caramel frappuchinos FYAD.

Fixed that for you.

But same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I posted on page 3 and never got banned.

Airborne Viking posted:

I need some time away. So long spotless rap sheet!
Someone called it out, and I still didn't get banned.

frodnonnag posted:

How come this fucker back on page 3 wasn't banned? i'm legitimately angry about this.

Since then I've been racking up probations and even doxxed that nightshift supreme guy who keeps spamming his lovely youtube channel. But no matter what I do, I never get banned. I wander the forums, watching the people around me fall one by one. I wonder if someday around the corner my number will be up. My friends weren't spared. But I was. I curse lowtax for making me carry this burden. Am I supposed to just go home, and tell everyone what happened here? IS THAT WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO?!

So I wander the forums. I tell my story to whoever will listen. I am a reminder. A warning. I make sure that the world never forgets.

Because I am invincible.

• Locked thread