Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
.5PPR

Cooks or Kendall Wright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Your waiver wire is pretty nuts. Stewart, Johnson, Morris, Michael and Sims are all options. I would probably go Stewart and try to stash Michael.

It's a 6-team league, sadly. We had 2 last minute drop-outs and couldn't find replacements in time, so we just expanded rosters (first time I've ever seen a 3QB league) and rolled with what we had. As a result, every team is just monstrous and most winners are somewhere between 170-220 points. We actually had a week where someone scored 210 and lost.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

20 minutes in an I'm an idiot already. (Rishard with a 50 yard TD)

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

gingerberger posted:

Wood head seems safer than gates, gates may be higher ceiling, but his injury + Gordon's mediocrity means woodhead should get a lot of touches. Gates could go 9/90/2 or could dress but just be a decoy or aggravate his knee and get pulled.

It's kinda moot since Gates was inactive and I would have played Woodhead anyway, but still here's to you. :bravo:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Didn't see this till now. Started diggs feel really good

• Locked thread