Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
bags of juice that you jab a straw into. All my friends thought I was an idiot, but that Capri Sun guy is probably loving loaded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Fleshlight.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I invented mayonnaise. Nobody liked it for like 10000 years. Now it's popular finally.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wifi

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you wanna depress yourself, think about any inane, stupid expensive thing you bought as a kid and just how much money you would have made if it was put in apple stock instead

up to and including your college fund

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I invented Steam, Netflix, and Spotify when I was 6 and saw a video on the World Wide Web (WWW, as the cool kids call it). Too bad I was a fuckass in high school and never did anything with my inventions.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I invented using a condom while jacking it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you wanna depress yourself, think about any inane, stupid expensive thing you bought as a kid and just how much money you would have made if it was put in apple stock instead

up to and including your college fund

Not much, Apple stock has always been pretty expensive.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Not much, Apple stock has always been pretty expensive.

I could have had basically zero fun to own basically no Apple stock now. Why didn't I do that?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

staberind posted:

I invented using a condom while jacking it.

Why on Earth would you wear a condom to jack it? That's like blowing out the candle on a birthday cake you made for yourself.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

a birthday cake without candles is no birthday cake at all

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

criscodisco posted:

Why on Earth would you wear a condom to jack it? That's like blowing out the candle on a birthday cake you made for yourself.

Please, elaborate on your childhood.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Drunk history

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

i made a robot out of some wood and wires from the garage

Did you do something really stupid like leave it on the side of the road in Philly?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I found some leftover dry cement and fixing a broken piece of curb that my friends and I drove our bikes up onto.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I evolved being white to protect myself against police and now there's all the loving pale-faced devils everywhere doing it when there aren't even any cops around.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
selfie cam stick

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i drew a plane without rounded surfaces so it would reflect radar away
made up a plan for self-checkout for some stupid kid invention contest

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i invented collecting jellyfish into a sand pail

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

things i could have done to make money off that

1) threaten to throw them at girls if they didn't give me money
2) freeze them and sell them as popsicles
3) copyright revenue
4) promised them freedom in exchange for their pots of gold

e: guess i can still do all of those except copyright it since someones probably already done it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know those shoes for kids with the built in rollers in the bottom that let them run and then roll for a while? I had a concept design for those when I was like 7-8 and I told my mom about it and she didn't understand what I meant so told me it'd never work. Thanks mom.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

You know those shoes for kids with the built in rollers in the bottom that let them run and then roll for a while? I had a concept design for those when I was like 7-8 and I told my mom about it and she didn't understand what I meant so told me it'd never work. Thanks mom.

i had this idea and my mom mortgaged her house and sold all of the family jewelry to make a prototype and now i'm rich and live in a house shaped like a giant roller shoe

jealous?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo

• Locked thread