Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

revmoo posted:

Such a garbage neighborhood too. Hope you like having nothing to do and having speed bumps every four feet. Wouldnt live in that area if you gave me a house.
I would. Please give me a house. and maybe some wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Pizzicato in Portland Oregon is probably the best pizza I have eaten.
The atmosphere in the store is rather annoying and very typical of Portland, but the food is actually quite good. That is more than can be said of any of the American delivery places I have tried so far.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Papa John has hand insurance.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/07/29/papa-johns-founder-insures-hands-for-15-million/

quote:

Papa John’s founder and CEO can really claim his hands are worth a lot of dough.

John Schnatter insured his pizza making paws for $15.3 million with Lloyd’s of London, reports the Daily Mail, and joins the ranks of Heidi Klum’s sky-high legs and Julia Roberts’ radiant smile among celebrity body parts to be insured for record figures.

Papa John’s currently has over 4,500 locations across 37 countries but Schnatter has been out of the kitchen for awhile. Still, in the event that he loses his precious limbs, he will be awarded the hefty eight-figure payout.

While $15 million may seem like a lot of money for hands, other celebs have taken out even larger policies. Roberts’ megawatt smile is insured for $28.5 million and soccer great David Beckham's legs are worth $66 million.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
he would rather literally throw away whatever money it costs to insure his hands as a laugh than give his employees a raise

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gary oldmans diary posted:

he would rather literally throw away whatever money it costs to insure his hands as a laugh than give his employees a raise

or healthcare

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
How many grams of sugar does each pizza have at Papa's? Like, 1 full cup of sugar in the sauce per large pizza? And in the dough? The garlic sauce? Everything they sell has sugar in it. What the gently caress.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Put buttur on your pitza.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

circ dick soleil posted:

Put buttur on your pitza.

mmm butter!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Could papa john be john pop?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

:eyepop:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

How did that guy get so rich off such nasty loving pizza.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

a bone to pick posted:

:aaaaa:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Nothin beats a pizza, but a pizza with butter is better.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

NESguerilla posted:

Somehow, Pizza Hut and Dominos are even worse, that's how

remember when papa johns tried having a "pan crust" that was just a big slab of frozen unleavened wheat bread :puke:

e: reminder that domino's big advertising plan around 6 years ago was literally "we know our pizza is lovely, but trust us, we fixed it". So my question is, how the gently caress is Domino's even in business post-1990

precision fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 25, 2015

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pizza hut has a special place in my heart because of Book It! where i would read books and get rewarded with a personal pan pizza
the scam there was i liked to read anyway :cool:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

precision posted:

Somehow, Pizza Hut and Dominos are even worse, that's how

remember when papa johns tried having a "pan crust" that was just a big slab of frozen unleavened wheat bread :puke:

e: reminder that domino's big advertising plan around 6 years ago was literally "we know our pizza is lovely, but trust us, we fixed it". So my question is, how the gently caress is Domino's even in business post-1990

im sorry i dont know enough about chain pizza plac3s apparently

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

pizza hut has a special place in my heart because of Book It! where i would read books and get rewarded with a personal pan pizza
the scam there was i liked to read anyway :cool:

I got a few of those coupons from my school. Even as a 7 year old kid I was pretty disappointed in the size of the crust-to-not-crust ratio of those things.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

precision posted:

Remember "Now With 100% Real Cheese"?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i only eat pepperoni pizza, and papa john's is fine in that regard. in fact, there's extremely few pepperoni pizzas i've ever had that weren't great. restaurant, delivery, frozen, whatever.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

yes.

Dr. Scheme
Apr 28, 2013

Papa John appreciates ya!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dr. Scheme posted:

Papa John appreciates ya!

Papa John can go suck a dick.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NESguerilla posted:

Our middle and high school,(district wide) on Pizza friday has pappa johns instead of the little rectangle or stop sign ones we had down in Florida. I have to imagine that's a big rear end contract. I can't imagine we are the only district

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Sometimes I bought school pizza in Florida in highschool.

it was a slab of grease dotted with nuggets of faux-meat pepperoni

even pizza hut looks good compared to that :barf:

• Locked thread