Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

the great deceiver posted:

it's often referred to as a working interview. i suspect you have never worked as a cook mr gary oldmans diary but please go on

He probably also hasn't been on felony probation lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

lol you are literally retarded and wrong. perhaps you should consider staging here on the forums for a while until you become a better poster. :shrug:
yeah staging that thing that actually happens practically everywhere all the time in restaurants in this country according to you
it boggles the mind how dumb you are but when i take you as a whole and see you buying into baby boomer advice at least i can have a vantage to begin to fathom it from

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 24, 2015

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

jesus loving christ

shut the gently caress up

you dumb gay babies

absolutely nobody loving cares about your retarded internet slapfight

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I'd rather read Jastiger's poo poo about Iowa for 5 pages than this.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Tuxedo Gin posted:

jesus loving christ

shut the gently caress up

you dumb gay babies

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Baracula posted:

He probably also hasn't been on felony probation lol

this is true i take what i can get. the shame of being compared to jastiger has made me leave this thread.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tuxedo Gin posted:

... :f5:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
i like those clickspring video where guy make clock. am i autistic?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

so its gone from "how the american restaurant business works" through a few transitional backpedalings to the vague "part of restaurant culture" now

I've been really trying to ignore this slapfight, but you have lost just for clutching at this semantic straw

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gary gaymans diarrhea imo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im sorry you dont understand the conversation but a backpedal is where you try to change your position without acknowledging that you were wrong before
as in someone reinterpreting an affirmative statement that they previously used to attempt to erroneously correct someone with into something vague and meaningless in such a context
which i identified correctly

you will never know this satisfaction

Drunk Nerds posted:

I've been really trying to ignore this slapfight
and you know thats a lie

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Can you just let us know when the applebees check arrives?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The autism is coming from inside the thread

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Go cut an onion you dumb bitch.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

im sorry you dont understand the conversation but a backpedal is where you try to change your position without acknowledging that you were wrong before
as in someone reinterpreting an affirmative statement that they previously used to attempt to erroneously correct someone with into something vague and meaningless in such a context
which i identified correctly

you will never know this satisfaction
and you know thats a lie

hm yes but what is your opinion on trains?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

jackyl posted:

hm yes but what is your opinion on trains?
they cant be argued with so wheres the fun

actually heres the fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6o1kM973Xo

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

i hope that gary oldman's actual diary isnt this autistic and lame, guy seems p cool for an actor

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

This is how Applebee's gets it's meat, which in turn makes young kids autistic, which is how they get their kitchen staff. its a never ending cycle.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

lol you are literally retarded and wrong. perhaps you should consider staging here on the forums for a while until you become a better poster. :shrug:

As an autistic weirdo who's been posting ignorant and horrible opinions on this forum for years now, am I supposed to be getting a paycheck? If I'm "staging" and not been told about it I'm going to get real mad.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

they cant be argued with so wheres the fun

actually heres the fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6o1kM973Xo

was the train okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont know how someone can make a video like that and not even tell you what kind of train it was

• Locked thread