Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

RaceBannon posted:

Enjoy the police raid shitstain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK06Hl5DkrI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crack
Apr 10, 2009

RaceBannon posted:

Enjoy the police raid shitstain.

it's not illegal in most countries to brew drugs.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Crack posted:

it's not illegal in most countries to brew drugs.

IT SHOULD BE esepecially brewing cannabis

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
smoke peen everyday

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

SweetKarma posted:

I'm sure this thread will be auto-banned or gassed or whatever, but I'm really curious as to why people like to smoke weed. I'm not against legalization, but I don't really understand why pot smokers like the sensation of being stoned. I smoked weed in high school but after a while it started to make me feel paranoid. I didn't really like the high anymore. I felt confused and anxious most of the time, while other drugs made me feel far better.

Here goes the autoban, fingers crossed.

smoke better weed.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

BigBoss posted:

Oh, don't kid yourself. Weed is super addictive and dangerous. It's probably the worst drug out there. But the problem is people don't recognize this. Can you imagine if people went around with shirts that said "heroin" and just talked about shooting up all day long? That would not be acceptable. Weed people think talking about their addiction is fine because "it comes from the Earth".

this is a very low level trolling attempt

did you put any effort into this? 3/10, D- see me after class young man

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

Smoke

Hobohemian posted:

Weed

Hobohemian posted:

Every

Hobohemian posted:

Day!

Word.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Hey fellow tokers.

So, here i am sitting in my apartment and feeling cool summer breezes when i open my window with a solid spliff hanging from my lips. Life is sooo good sometimes and when you light that spliff and take a few hits and within minutes i get the best feeling in the world.... I get hiiiigh as gently caress.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
there was a DMT thread a while back where someone mentioned how bored they were listening to some guy describe his trip on it. thanks to you I now know how he felt.

e: what the gently caress you deleted the giant wall of text about DMT poo poo before I could quote it? well it was really boring anyway so i guess good job

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Hey fellow tokers.

So, here i am sitting in my apartment and feeling cool summer breezes when i open my window with a solid spliff hanging from my lips. Life is sooo good sometimes and when you light that spliff and take a few hits and within minutes i get the best feeling in the world.... I get hiiiigh as gently caress.

its almost loving november

e: gently caress you

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

smoke peen everyday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

gottabefrank posted:

Weed is awesome but I can't smoke anymore thanks to random urinalysis. "Oh, you got a little giggly and silly in the privacy of your own home this weekend, Mr. Pothead? FUCKIN FIRED!" Then he shakes my frothy piss at me while snarling loudly.

Now I drink 27 beers and get completely incoherent like god intended.

You could always try to get dronabinol for pain or anxiety or nausea, boom you can test positive for THC.

• Locked thread