Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

battlefield is a lot better than call of duty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

juuust sayin

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i liked the modern warfare single player campaign but the sequels had progressively shittier campaigns and apparently everybody just mulches zombies for hours at a time unless theyre a highly practiced twitch guru

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dr.acula posted:

battlefield is a lot better than call of duty

what's the difference?

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Volume posted:

what's the difference?

You have Super Cool Gun X in one and Super Cool Gun Y in the other.
Your pixel-hands in BF4 also totally rocks way sweeter gloves than in CoDWaWMWBlOPs 12.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
cod 4: mw 2 was the best but only when it was at its most broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKEezJ6-aU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hmmm might play some CSGO

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

hmmm might play some CSGO

lol

CSGO is league of legends for FPSs.

I was booted from a game once for calling autograph stickers on guns hilariously retarded

in my defense this practice is both retarded and pants-shittingly hilarious. csgo and tf2 allow you to collect and sell decals for imaginary guns, letting you eventually buy a game that doesnt suck.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Waroduce posted:

black ops was the best. the first one. it was super fun

shout out quabzor, phatty, mr.macys adn the wholy boys.lljk crew

:whatup:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

lol

CSGO is league of legends for FPSs.

I was booted from a game once for calling autograph stickers on guns hilariously retarded

in my defense this practice is both retarded and pants-shittingly hilarious. csgo and tf2 allow you to collect and sell decals for imaginary guns, letting you eventually buy a game that doesnt suck.
u just mad you suck at the game

i got vote kicked twice for having my name be "Used Tampon Eater"

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Prav posted:

cod2 was the good cod

also civ 5 was a loving terrible step down from 4

civ games follow star trek movie rules. the even ones are good, and the odd ones are awful except maybe the first one is sorta okay. anyway this means civ 6 will be amazing

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
modern warfare was the only cod i really played but yeah it was pretty drat fun

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007
I still have the highest score in the world on the Ultimatum level in arcade mode. Remember arcade mode? No. Oh.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

Civ? Civ V? What, one V wasn't good enough for you? lmao, what a joke. Try a real game

I mean we had CIVilization then CiVilization then presumably CiVIlization but then what, huh?
CiVIIlization? Give me a break :colbert:

I actually don't have any strong feeling about the series but I played it with a couple friends and we all sucked and it got pretty enfuriatingly slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

CiVIIIzation

they can even use it twice :tipshat:

• Locked thread