Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you make tacos with un-fried corn tortilla or something WTF?

I don't make tacos at all. I make goddamn fajitas, with steak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
briscuit is pretty fuckin good tho.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what else would you make fajitas with if not fajitas :confused:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
There are chicken ones.

I do not acknowledge shrimp fajitas, however.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

while we're on the topic of mexican food I made some tamales last night with chiles and cheese. I like tamales

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

blugu64 posted:

"They" might look "mexican" to a racist yankee bastard like yourself

Then educate my brown skinned SoCal rear end on what a Mexican looks like, oh wait... :lol:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Specter posted:

Then educate my brown skinned SoCal rear end on what a Mexican looks like, oh wait... :lol:
sorry, no hanbo espanol

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

a hole-y ghost posted:

I like tamales

Sure doesn't seem like It

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

blugu64 posted:

Sure doesn't seem like It

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
That don't look like an abuela to me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

blugu64 posted:

That don't look like an abuela to me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Specter posted:

No they're Mexican, and would have no problem gunning down pinche gringos with a smile and a high five.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-i0nskgQQ&t=17s

Steinuh
Nov 17, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

while we're on the topic of mexican food I made some tamales last night with chiles and cheese. I like tamales

Unless they came from some Mexican lady's cooler from the back of her car I doubt they are good.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Did your abuelitas put black or green olives in your tamales at Christmas?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think you tiny-dicked idiots should stop masturbating over which state has roughest, toughest bad boyz

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle

Steinuh posted:

Unless they came from some Mexican lady's cooler from the back of her car I doubt they are good.

And she never sells them at the same place for longer than a week due to not having a license to sell food and/or a green card.

Those are the real hot tamales. (Besides the candy LOL!)

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Anyways the cool think about the staple ofl tex-mex is that fajitas originate from cattle drives starting in south texas in the 1800s. There was no market for skirt steak or brisket for that matter in Chicago and New York, so that part cow was deemed worthless and they gave it to all the cowboys/vaqueros and they invented fajitas and smoked brisket. Real fajitas are cooked over a mesquite wood.

Californias have "burritoes" which aren't even real burritos, real burritos are simple 1 meat and maybe a veggie or some beans. Basically tacos.

Also not hard to find good cabrito or lengua here in Houston. Not texmex but good mexican either way.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

briscuit is pretty fuckin good tho.

is that some sort of clever "brisket on a biscuit" portmanteau?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Breakfast tacos with brisket is a pro move

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle

texaholic posted:

Anyways the cool think about the staple ofl tex-mex is that fajitas originate from cattle drives starting in south texas in the 1800s. There was no market for skirt steak or brisket for that matter in Chicago and New York, so that part cow was deemed worthless and they gave it to all the cowboys/vaqueros and they invented fajitas and smoked brisket. Real fajitas are cooked over a mesquite wood.

Californias have "burritoes" which aren't even real burritos, real burritos are simple 1 meat and maybe a veggie or some beans. Basically tacos.

Also not hard to find good cabrito or lengua here in Houston. Not texmex but good mexican either way.

California invented the Giant sized burrito and that makes them A-Ok. The only thing Mississippi ever made was the Mississippi Mudpie. Get real.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Every modern cultural and political trend in the States started in California, including the conservative ones. Everything that's wrong in California is wrong with the nation as a whole.

Even the idea of the Cowboy as some sort of cultural icon came out of California, not The South. That's why they're called Westerns. Even before the films and stories, California had the best lawmen and outlaws.

The United States is basically California and then a bunch of people trying to imitate it while acting like they're not.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

texaholic posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about?

i thought texas executed all its retards

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle

Obstacle2 posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about?

i thought texas executed all its retards

Notice how he said "here in Houston" that should've told you that he's in a mental institution.

Steinuh
Nov 17, 2011

Basically all of Texas except for Austin should be purged.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Steinuh posted:

Basically all of Texas - especially Austin - should be purged.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ghlbtsk posted:

is that some sort of clever "brisket on a biscuit" portmanteau?

I think it's like, portabella.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Steinuh posted:

Basically all of Texas except for Austin should be purged.

Like, if people hate San Francisco, I don't see why they would like a fatter, dumber San Francisco

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Both Texas and California produce the biggest fuckface bitch idiots in the country.

So I don't know why you girls are fighting.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

crabcakes66 posted:

Both Texas and California produce the biggest fuckface bitch idiots in the country.

now now, let's be fair

Florida is also a net exporter of fuckface idiot bitches as well

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

crabcakes66 posted:

Texas wants to be the Numba One bitch idiot, that's why.

• Locked thread