Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

Get out of here, Eddie, no one likes you

Who is Eddie ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm gay and cool

like i have a boyfriend and everything

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

deep impact on vhs posted:

i'm gay and cool

nice

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

deep impact on vhs posted:

i'm gay and cool

a shame about you not enjoying the sex though

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

mdm posted:

wow, you go girlfriend?? how whimsical, a gay man talking about girl friends, when they don't HAVE girlfriends! so wonderfully subversive!

this is the best part of the gay agenda

Thanks. It was just off the cuff and everything. I think I am a real natural at this. :)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Pegging is cool and good so I'm already like 40% gay I think? I could make that work

Captain Dopar
Aug 26, 2015

Our world's that day joined into a friendship that was pure gold. And Earth moved into a new age, when space travel launches us into the "Age of Aquarius". The End.
I'd be so good at gay kissing, I think

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Hell I'll do some gay BJ stuff, me and the last 2 posters can be a gay Voltron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Gay dudes are basically a superior species

They do all the poo poo that women do, but only better; to the point where women have to call on a man (!!!) to design things for their inferior, badly designed meat husks

And they can help you move the refrigerator

Gay dudes = the Future

• Locked thread