Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

spreadin' & splainin' like a true man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Panniculus Rift posted:

spreadin' & splainin' like a true man

Just letting her have a whiff of the good ol' pheromones. :biotruths:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Hey now, if the statue didn't want it the statue wouldn't have dressed that way.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ppl used to gently caress statues at temples of the sex goddess, your historical fact of the day

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nuns used to be, and often still are, whores. You just have to know the shibboleth.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
this one ancient greek sculptor made a statue of aphrodite that was so hot people tried to bang it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

LegoPirateNinja posted:

it starts with the word "actually" and ends with masturbating alone

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Troposphere posted:

yeah it sounds dumb to men but this is a thing that is beat into our heads since we were born so it can be very hard to shake

I grew up in the Midwest and my mom was a proper Midwestern lady who taught me to always be painfully polite and cautious and it's taken me a very long time to break out of that and be the mean bitch I was destined to be
I'm a man and my mom was terrified I'd get mugged every time I walked to my grandparents' house one block over. In a town with a population of 700. So this is more of a "mothers are ridiculous and annoying" thing.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm a man and my mom was terrified I'd get mugged every time I walked to my grandparents' house one block over. In a town with a population of 700. So this is more of a "mothers are ridiculous and annoying" thing.

This just in:

Women are their own worst enemy, but in a passive-aggressive manner

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ElGroucho posted:

This just in:

I saw a funny study where they used an actress dressing in various ways showing up to college classes with different demographics and they found that it was largely women not men that gossipped and slutshamed when they saw her wearing more revealing clothing and such.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

ElGroucho posted:

This just in:

Yeah, men don't actually beat or rape women.. Shut the gently caress up

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

ArbitraryC posted:

I saw a funny study where they used an actress dressing in various ways showing up to college classes with different demographics and they found that it was largely women not men that gossipped and slutshamed when they saw her wearing more revealing clothing and such.

Well yeah, guys like getting spank material, you don't need science to prove that

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Skylark posted:

Whoa, calm down

I don't know if you get this comedy website :smug:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

hosed up if true

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

ElGroucho posted:

Whoa, calm down

I don't know if you get this comedy website :smug:

Please mansplain it to me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
*hitches pants leg up, puts leg on chair, adjusts limp tiny dick in pants*

Well, not many people know this but

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Seriously, this is such a big component in the whole dynamic that I wasn't taking into account.
It stands to reason that bullies will take advantage of this behavioural programming
We're also fed the story that women like assertive men who take the initiative (hence that whole "beta" thing) but that doesn't magically make people good at it. So some people think they're being alpha and great while running their mouths off like total idiots.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CrashCat posted:

We're also fed the story that women like assertive men who take the initiative (hence that whole "beta" thing) but that doesn't magically make people good at it. So some people think they're being alpha and great while running their mouths off like total idiots.

Hate to break it to you but the story is true.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Applewhite posted:

Hate to break it to you but the story is true.
Well, the story includes the fantasy that they aren't idiot men who screw it up

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Actually, dudes who cry alot, like constant deep blubbering with snot and tears and shuddering sobs, get all the bebes. BUT! they have to also not be total idiots for it to work, they don't tell you this.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Maoist Pussy posted:

BUT! they have to also not be total idiots for it to work, they don't tell you this.

Hmm, that's what I was missing; I had the bitch-assness down, but not the competence

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

CrashCat posted:

Well, the story includes the fantasy that they aren't idiot men who screw it up

It's almost as if people aren't perfect at everything they try because people are different! Gee wiz junior, isn't that amazing?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Maoist Pussy posted:

Actually, dudes who cry alot, like constant deep blubbering with snot and tears and shuddering sobs, get all the bebes. BUT! they have to also not be total idiots for it to work, they don't tell you this.

actually it helps to be royally hosed up in the head cause apparently chicks like fixing stuff? but only meat stuff like brains that cant actually be fixed not cool stuff like trucks.

Sam Pink
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah, everything feminist rail against like rigid gender roles, and slut shaming are entirely promoted and enforced by them. Men act like violent thugs because that's what women respond to. It's a primal thing and they don't even realize it. How many men do you know that break down crying and refuse to fight all the time get pussy? NONE! Women do not change after high school. Every women still wants that star quaterback. Likewise slut shaming and prostitution prohibition comes entirely from women. I don't know one man that thinks prostitution should be outlawed. Every women I know thinks it's disgusting, should be made illegal, and that men who partake should be put under the jail. Women hate prostitution because it disrupts the natural order of things. The dozen or so guys that she has orbiting would be spending their money and most importantly their attention on someone else. If low smv men could find a safe legal place to get sexual release and a little intimacy than the friend zone would become a low populated area that's for sure! Also I know I this is controversial but a lot of women truly enjoy seeing low value men suffer and go without. Any guy that was an outcast in school will tell you that girls were the primary tormentors not boys. Most guys do not care how much or little sex another man is having but for most women that's all they care about because that's all a large portion of them have to offer. Sex is their only resource. That's also why I contend that women are much more homophobic than men on averqge.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Sam Pink posted:

Yeah, everything feminist rail against like rigid gender roles, and slut shaming are entirely promoted and enforced by them. Men act like violent thugs because that's what women respond to. It's a primal thing and they don't even realize it. How many men do you know that break down crying and refuse to fight all the time get pussy? NONE! Women do not change after high school. Every women still wants that star quaterback. Likewise slut shaming and prostitution prohibition comes entirely from women. I don't know one man that thinks prostitution should be outlawed. Every women I know thinks it's disgusting, should be made illegal, and that men who partake should be put under the jail. Women hate prostitution because it disrupts the natural order of things. The dozen or so guys that she has orbiting would be spending their money and most importantly their attention on someone else. If low smv men could find a safe legal place to get sexual release and a little intimacy than the friend zone would become a low populated area that's for sure! Also I know I this is controversial but a lot of women truly enjoy seeing low value men suffer and go without. Any guy that was an outcast in school will tell you that girls were the primary tormentors not boys. Most guys do not care how much or little sex another man is having but for most women that's all they care about because that's all a large portion of them have to offer. Sex is their only resource. That's also why I contend that women are much more homophobic than men on averqge.

Ah, my Jon pop summoning worked

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Ah, my Jon pop summoning worked

literally the worst super power

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Sam Pink posted:

Go the gently caress away, you pitiful weirdo.
You must be single-handedly funding SA at this point.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Modest Mauser posted:

Go the gently caress away, you pitiful weirdo.
You must be single-handedly funding SA at this point.

eh, Seraph probably contributes more.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Mansplant. Is that a word? I feel like it should be.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sam Pink posted:

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
no no jon pop

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

nomadologique posted:

while i don't necessarily disagree with this, there are two things:

one, you are privileging aggressive behavior.

two, if we want to privilege aggressive behavior across the board, that is a "problem" bc we teach men to be aggressive and women to be passive.

now we find ourselves in a complex situation, bc: either aggression/passion is :biotruths:, and by privileging aggression we are trying to encourage women to be something they are not; or these behaviors are not :biotruths:, and we need to ask why we are privileging aggression.

bitch

edit poo poo this thread was a lot longer than i thought

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Mansplant. Is that a word? I feel like it should be.

:wink:
:wmwink:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Skylark posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Sam Pink posted:

Every women I know thinks it's disgusting, should be made illegal, and that men who partake should be put under the jail. Women hate prostitution because it disrupts the natural order of things. The dozen or so guys that she has orbiting would be spending their money and most importantly their attention on someone else.

Jon pop please teach me how to get men to orbit me so I can suck the life and money out of them thx that sounds handy

• Locked thread