Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Getimmaaw
Dec 22, 2006
I didnt see any posts for this year, so I thought I would start one.

We usually do homemade costume, its cheaper mosy of the time and for us it is more fun. Nothing wrong with store bought costumes though!

This year the wife and I went to our annual pre-halloween party as:

Girl Goku and Krillin

Bonus previous years costumes:

2014 Half assed OBGYN and " Street Baller"

2013 Dia De Los Muertos

2012 Tarzan and Jane

Edit:Oops forgot the photo tag, can a mod please edit. Thanks.

Getimmaaw has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Gonna be the OG T-Rex. Involves a dinosaur head, dino feet, a brown morph suit, and the WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH banner wrapped around me like a toga to hide my penis outline.

DeathFromAbove1988
Mar 8, 2007

You're a woman, I'm a machine.
ZARDOZ SPEAKS TO ME, HIS CHOSEN ONE. I'm going as Zed this year:

Still working on it, but I bought some (women's) thigh high boots and have the material for the loin cloth. The bandeleros are kind of jankety, made out of duct tape and a pair of old suspenders. I'll post pictures when I'm done, going to go home and work on it tonight.

I even found a way to make the Exterminator Zardoz mask, but I need to find a way to print it and then assemble it, but the directions are all in Chinese :/

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Going with a pre made pirate costume this year. Only 20 bucks and it included the sword! I got the boots on amazon for about 30 bucks and they are awesome will definitely wear them with other things.

Dixville has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Oct 29, 2015

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Dixville posted:

Going with a pre made pirate costume this year. Only 20 bucks and it included the sword! I got the boots on amazon for about 30 bucks and they are awesome will definitely wear them with other things.

Thumbnail that poo poo yo.

I'm going as Shock (of Lock, Shock, and Barrel) from Nightmare Before Christmas, and we're making my man's Oogie Boogie Costume. Pics later when they're actually finished.

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Tiger Millionaire

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
david hameron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

DeathFromAbove1988 posted:

ZARDOZ SPEAKS TO ME, HIS CHOSEN ONE. I'm going as Zed this year:

Still working on it, but I bought some (women's) thigh high boots and have the material for the loin cloth. The bandeleros are kind of jankety, made out of duct tape and a pair of old suspenders. I'll post pictures when I'm done, going to go home and work on it tonight.

I even found a way to make the Exterminator Zardoz mask, but I need to find a way to print it and then assemble it, but the directions are all in Chinese :/

This could be the scariest Halloween yet.

• Locked thread