Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Dear Kevin James,
The Church of Scientology is pleased to offer you eternal happiness and all of this that you can handle.

See you Saturday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Ratjaculation posted:

HEY CARRIE MAKE ME A SANDWICH

*laugh track*

Okay doug :)

*laugh track*

*ben stillers dad enters room*

i shat myself

*laugh track*

Not enough bitchface* and semi-lucid Frank Costanza. 0/10.

*Leah Remini and Rose McGowan both have that hot heavy-lidded bitchface that sometimes black guys who smoke too much have. I'm pretty sure I'm not into pothead black guys though.

...pretty sure.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Not enough bitchface* and semi-lucid Frank Costanza. 0/10.

*Leah Remini and Rose McGowan both have that hot heavy-lidded bitchface that sometimes black guys who smoke too much have. I'm pretty sure I'm not into pothead black guys though.

...pretty sure.

thread now about rose mcgowan's tits

:nws:ish http://i.imgur.com/vOQMDQO.png

:nws: as hell http://i.imgur.com/oPv0jeS.png

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Not complaining.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

lmao this fat bitch cant even potty train or discipline her own daughter

tom cruise has nothing to fear

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Melmac posted:

They haven't proved she's alive as far as I'm concerned. All Remini asked for was a picture of her living and they refused lol
They didn't just refuse, the police told her "oh yeah we totally just saw her the other day, so case closed".

Scientology is not just a criminal organization but a danger to everyone. Burn the whole loving thing down.

SLOSifl fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 31, 2015

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Why isn't Tom cruise in Star Wars tho I think with his acting prowess he should be a leading role

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He's a little short to be a storm trooper. This is a reference only star wares fans will get.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I like and understand that reference.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The most interesting thing I learned about Scientology recently is how big chunks of it got adopted by the Nation of Islam. :stare:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The most interesting thing I learned about Scientology recently is how big chunks of it got adopted by the Nation of Islam. :stare:

Really? Care explaining?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Really? Care explaining?

In 1977, Louis Farrakhan rejected Warith Deen Mohammed's leadership and re-established the Nation of Islam on the original model. He took over the Nation of Islam's headquarter Temple, Mosque Maryam (Mosque #2), which is located in Chicago, Illinois. Since 2010, under Farrakhan, members have been strongly encouraged to study Dianetics, and the Nation claims it has trained 1055 Auditors.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I'll be impressed when can organize a million OT march.

Woden
May 6, 2006

ethanol posted:

Why isn't Tom cruise in Star Wars tho I think with his acting prowess he should be a leading role

No motorbikes in Star Wars.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Neopets is run by Scientology.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My favorite probably untrue but good Tom Cruise story is that he's incredibly uncoordinated. All the training he goes through for a role is really to keep himself safe from being a klutz.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
/me googles "Leah Remini"

Oh, that fat girl from that show with the guy and the old guy from Seinfeld... I think

Is Leah Remini a big enough star for anyone to care what she thinks about Tom Cruise?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

SopWATh posted:

/me googles "Leah Remini"

Oh, that fat girl from that show with the guy and the old guy from Seinfeld... I think

Is Leah Remini a big enough star for anyone to care what she thinks about Tom Cruise?

I love all these goons in here calling her fat.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Ew god look at this loving cow.

http://imgur.com/zffssib.jpg

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
It's still 2002 and people don't age.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Dr. Lariat posted:

It's still 2002 and people don't age.

SopWATh posted:

"The King of Queens is an American sitcom that originally ran on CBS from September 21, 1998, to May 14, 2007"

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I never knew who Leah Remini was until she went on the Howard Stern show to promote some poo poo, and when someone pointed out that (then sidekick) Artie Lange was in Old School with her she spent like 30 minutes calling him a loving liar. (He was in the movie.)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I liked her show "Fat man, Hot wife"

Stacey Carosi is still smoking hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

SLOSifl posted:

They didn't just refuse, the police told her "oh yeah we totally just saw her the other day, so case closed".

Scientology is not just a criminal organization but a danger to everyone. Burn the whole loving thing down.

Turns out the cop that said he spoke to her was (surprise!) a Scientologist.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/07/ten-years-gone-shelly-miscavige-the-wife-scientologys-leader-wants-us-to-forget/

quote:

That same year, Leah Remini made her missing-person report about Shelly to the LAPD on Monday, August 5. By Thursday afternoon, August 8, police told a reporter that they had checked on Shelly and considered Leah’s report “unfounded.” What happened? Well, LAPD Lt. Andre Dawson sent two of his detectives to meet Shelly. A missing-person report has a very narrow goal — to find out if a person is, well, missing. When Dawson’s detectives found that Shelly was fine and that she didn’t want to make a public statement, the case was over. But we asked Dawson — had his detectives questioned Shelly in the presence of other church executives?

“That’s classified,” Dawson said to us. (Since then, we’ve noticed that Lt. Dawson has been a participant in numerous Church of Scientology activities.)

• Locked thread