Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I hear some people talking about "good mouth feels", and it has peaked my curiosity. How do I, as a young adult male, go about getting said feels? I've tried sticking different objects into my gob, but I have yet to get any good feelings? Can anyone please share their "good mouth feels" secrets with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
you could start by shoving a big fat toothbrush in there heh

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
open your mouth and close your eyes op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sounds really weird

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
what if, just what if, we were able to suggest anything but a dick in this thread?

dont ask me why though

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its a very good question and it depends on what youre making

eg if you are making ice cream you want big air bubbles and small ice crystals to get a smooth noncrunchy mouth feel, thats why you need to stir it up while its freezing

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Very carefully.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a mixture of boogers and pop rocks

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

this plus mouthwash and flossing

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I like to not brush my teeth for awhile. After around day 6 or so you'll start to develop the good mouth feel and it will intensify until day 10 then settle down to about day 7 levels for the remainder of your little life

velvet milkman fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jan 18, 2016

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Sometimes I like sticking my finger in my mouth and feeling my teeth or playing with my cheek. Not usually the tongue, because I feel like that would take too much coordination, like taking two fingers and poking them at each other.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

brush, floss, Listerine, then rinse with warm/hot water

it's so fresh you'll feel like your brain is on fire

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
ask your mom

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

Volume posted:

this plus mouthwash and flossing

Trees and Squids posted:

I like to not brush my teeth for awhile. After around day 6 or so you'll start to develop the good mouth feel and it will intensify until day 10 then settle down to about day 7 levels for the remainder of your gay little life

Loden Taylor posted:

I already do all of these things on a somewhat daily basis and they do nothing for me as far as "good mouth feels" go. Maybe I'm just too used to it?

Melmac posted:

Very carefully.
Tahts not very helpful.

JiveHonky posted:

a mixture of boogers and pop rocks
This actually sounds really intriguing. I'll try it the next time I buy pop rocks.

SHISHKABOB posted:

Sometimes I like sticking my finger in my mouth and feeling my teeth or playing with my cheek. Not usually the tongue, because I feel like that would take too much coordination, like taking two fingers and poking them at each other.
Wow you sound like a real weirdo.

circ dick soleil posted:

open your mouth and close your eyes op
I did this for about five minutes, but nothing happened?

Coolie Ghost posted:

ask your mom
My mom is sleeping right now, I think it would be rude of me to wake her up over such a silly question.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Floss after every meal, Waterpik, Electric Toothbrush. It's like going to the dentist every day!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

ContraBoss posted:

what if, just what if, we were able to suggest anything but a dick in this thread?

dont ask me why though

gently caress off

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Relax your jaw.

krustysean
Dec 25, 2014
Malolactic fermentation is usually a good start, so i suggest a diet of marshmallows, cola, whisky and some rancid lady juice. Consume three times a day and refrain from brushing your teeth.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Some of these forums posters can make me feel good with their mouth and others I just wish they would lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

krustysean posted:

Malolactic fermentation is usually a good start, so i suggest a diet of marshmallows, cola, whisky and some rancid lady juice. Consume three times a day and refrain from brushing your teeth.

The wells gone dry I'm afraid son. Your mother will have to be lead into the wilderness soon and god willing she will find the others.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Arkanomen posted:

Relax your jaw.

relax your rear end

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
Reduce slowly over moderate heat until it coats the back of a spoon

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Loden Taylor posted:

this but instead of rinsing immediately follow the listerine w/ a huge bongrip

the best mouth/lungfeel

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My fav mouth feel is a rice/meat combo like teriyaki chicken or sushi. The rice provides a nice smooth consistency, while the meat gives you something to sink your teeth into without working your jaw too hard.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011
Chew some habanero peppers, that feeling when the heat goes away is heaven.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
get a lower jaw infection and lie in bed until you give off a hot meat stink

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's easy to have a good mouth feel, let me show you *feels around in your mouth*

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
use listerine until you get chemical burns

strip off the dead skin between your lips and gums

repeat until gums are nice and pale white

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

DaveSplitter posted:

I did this for about five minutes, but nothing happened?

I think you have to go to a truck stop for that trick to work.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
u ever notice minorities use off brand toothpaste like Close up? I'm like where the gently caress even did you buy this poo poo. buy some white people paste like crest or colgate or aquafresh thats gotta be the most caucasian of toothpastes

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
no wait sensodyne, that's the whitest. tastes all weird and poo poo for people with weak mouths.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

By checking out the protips offered here, OP.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

DaveSplitter posted:

I hear some people talking about "good mouth feels", and it has peaked my curiosity. How do I, as a young adult male, go about getting said feels? I've tried sticking different objects into my gob, but I have yet to get any good feelings? Can anyone please share their "good mouth feels" secrets with me?

smoke trees and get drymouth

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

put a bunch of dicks in there

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

stick your tongue out until it dries and then gently stroke it with your fingers

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
It reallyl depends on what kind of food it is. I want chips to be crunchy and brittle, but not so much for oranges, you know?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_style#Mouthfeel

Ask a guy named Michael Jackson. He should know.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get one of those old 5 packs of regular toothbrushes, medium or hard bristle. I swear to god all that ergonomic spaceship soft brush crap with the funny shapes gets blown out in a week. Like some flanged out jetsons poo poo. You're not even cleaning your teeth after a while, the dirt is just bending the bristles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
take 2 hits of ecstasy and then when you're peaking stick 2 of those mint strip things onto your tongue and then inhale real deep through your nose through that vick's vaporub sinus sniffer thing

that how you get that good mouth feel OP idk what these other bustas are talking about

• Locked thread