Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
University of Queensland? I've been there and honestly it's kind of a dump. F---- would not trust buzzfeed again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Remember, the name is THE Iowa State University.

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
You ever read the book Moo by Jane Smiley? It's all about Iowa State and how poo poo it is and there's a fat loving pig named Earl Butz who represents the bloated public university & all the teachers are loving each other and the secretary is the one who runs the whole place.

Ames sucks though.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I live in Iowa and it sucks and I hate my existence.
Thanks.

also, I went to ISU and it also sucks.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TwoStepBoog posted:

I live in Iowa and it sucks and I hate my existence.
Thanks.

also, I went to ISU and it also sucks.

Cite your sources.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Iowa City is better than Des Moines. Proof: It has the original Iowa State Capital building.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
hahaha what dumbfuck made that list

Yale isn't even on it, despite the fact that every other TV show featuring "a college" shoots at Yale. They ain't shooting at U-loving Penn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

Iowa City is better than Des Moines. Proof: It has the original Iowa State Capital building.

Iowa City is p cool. Bonus points for it being in Iowa

• Locked thread