Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

It's that time of year again for those scrumptious, seasonal treats to come alive again (oooOOOooo) for the eve of All Saint's Day, so post your favorite halloween delight that truly makes the season for you!

Mine are the American classic, Necco Wafers, the original candy wafer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
candy corm

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

my favourite halloween candy is excess, obesity coming a close second

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
If your answer isn't Reese's Peanut Butter cups, then gently caress you.

Oh, man, I'm sorry. All that peanut butter and chocolate gets me worked up sometimes.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The Saddest Rhino posted:

These are solid halloween greats for sure, and near the top of my list also

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Wild T posted:

Oh, man, I'm sorry. All that peanut butter and chocolate gets me worked up sometimes.

This but unironically

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Wild T posted:

Peanut butter and chocolate is the best.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Diabetes

Reese's Peanut Butter cups

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
When I was a kid it was banana flavored Laffy Taffy. I loved it so much. Still enjoy it, though not enough to shovel several handfuls down my throat in one day.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Regardless of the best, we can all agree that the worst (*aside from non-candy items,) are those most generic, God-awful candies that just come in plain black or orange wax paper:

I think they're basically Halloween-themed, generic Mary Janes, and Mary Janes are already poo poo to begin with, so...

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Reese's peanut butter cups in the shape of pumpkins.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Wild T posted:

Snickers is a veeeeery close second.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

Regardless of the best, we can all agree that the worst (*aside from non-candy items,) are those most generic, God-awful candies that just come in plain black or orange wax paper:

I think they're basically Halloween-themed, generic Mary Janes, and Mary Janes are already poo poo to begin with, so...

PLease do not post the bad candies, this is a thread for the good candies feels only.....

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

YeahTubaMike posted:

Snickers is a veeeeery close second.

Snickers ice cream bars are super good but not really a Halloween candy obviously.

I liked when people gave out sweedish fish. I would put them in the freezer and then eat them cold. Taste way better that way.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Green apple Now and Laters. Goodbye baby molars.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Similarly, my favorite Halloween candy is king size and my least favorite is fun size.

We got a big bag of fun sized sour patch kids because they were on sale, I ate one bag and it had four sour patch kids in it.

four.

Needless to say I ate several more bags and then we bought different candy for trick or treaters because that's stupid.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm thinking of handing out king sized bars.

By which I mean, there's probably never going to be any trick or treaters where I live, so I'm going to be eating candy.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
Pennies.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Wild T posted:

Reese's peanut butter pumpkins are the best and awesomely festive :)

I'll have to go with those, Tootsie Pops, and sour candies

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

queserasera posted:

Green apple Now and Laters. Goodbye baby molars.

The giant fruit punch Now & Laters are awesome.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Anything chocolate that is not Three Musketeers, Milky Way, Mounds or Almond Joy.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

:v:

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
This but unironically

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I'm some sort of mutant that doesn't really care for chocolate, so I'd barter half my chocolate bars* with my friends for my favorites-Nerds and Skittles-and then give the rest of the chocolate to my Dad, who would spend Halloween night driving us to all the rich people neighborhoods in order to achieve high candy yields, as an appreciation for services rendered.

*Except Crunch bars, the only chocolate bar I like.

Observe Me
Jan 21, 2006

I know shits bad right now with all that starving bullshit and the dust storms and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution!

Wow, all of a sudden, the look of candy corn makes sense to me. :doh:

Fun sized twix were what made Halloween great for me.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hi thread, today is the day after halloween, and it's time to me to go to the store and pick up some delicious Necco Wafers on the cheap. I hope you all enjoyed your delicious halloween candy! Namaste

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I went to Safeway and there was no discount candy. Corporate interest strikes again :(

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Dots, motherfucker.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

anything laced with razorblades

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
stray unwrapped, half smooshed milky ways with cat hair stuck to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Three Musketeers, followed closely behind by Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Anything else is just uncivilized.

• Locked thread