Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sit in my piss while you take a poo poo, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

What kind of disgusting idiot touches a toilet seat in a public bathroom gently caress you I'll pee with the seat down

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Leave a bunch of "Do You Even Lift, Bro?" meme images plastered all over the wall behind the toilet the next time you use it.

They'll get the message... and they'll leave you an answer in the form of a piss covered seat.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
if pissers are going to piss in the shitter, then shitters should poo poo in the pisser

squat over the urinal

don't break eye contact with others

tell them of your revolution

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Do you have a lot of H1B workers there? Maybe they're not used to using a toilet.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like to piss on toilet seats when I'm a little dehydrated and have eaten garlic and asparagus to make it extra pleasant for the next person

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
You animals.

Just piss in the sink in front of the mirror like a normal person.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I put the lid down before I piss

iron_weasel
Oct 17, 2011

But then a tea bowl that is too perfect has no charm.
College dorm used have this problem. As an added bonus a Friday of partying usually meant you had to contend with toilet paper rolls that had been pissed on. There was no escape. There was no freedom. There was no justice.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

DancingShade posted:

You animals.

Just piss in the sink in front of the mirror like a normal person.

poo poo, you've just reminded me of coversation I've heard on a tram: " Dad, if you don't buy me ~toy~, I'll tel mom you piss in the sink"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Like Kim Jong Un, I do not have a urethra or butthole so my body recycles every last bit of piss and poo poo for extra energy.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this guy: http://yppm.removed.us/

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

Lord Binky posted:

I sit down to pee.

:):hf::)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011