Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
clown ----> juggle ----> juggler

*insane* clown ----> juggal -----> juggalo (?)

clowns = jugglers, ICP = juggalos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
thanks.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Thank you.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am actuall not sure about this so need you to help me out and decide if my reasoning checks out please

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i porbably should have put another ? at the end of my "original post"

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
https://vimeo.com/29589320:nws:

My friend accurately described the girl at 8:50 as having a "body like a who from whoville"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ya i watched that one i liked it tbh and i'm amazed i managed 26 minutes of attention or whatever it is

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Juggalos are a nickname for jugglers that focus mostly on juggling rings, also known in the community as "Os".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVZ2lDakEw

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

HOLY poo poo

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Juggling is hard.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im a self taught juggalo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i knew these dudes at university they were really into juggling and unicycling and stuff they started the circus club and i have to say amidst all my liberal fantasies those dudes were loving nerds and man i cannot think they were cool

awkward

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

they are probably captains of industry by now

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

in high school i also sat next to the north american rubiks cube champion for a semester in statistics class

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

nomadologique posted:

in high school i also sat next to the north american rubiks cube champion for a semester in statistics class

Glad you lived to tell the tale. No joke.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

he used to play all sorts of similar puzzles as brain practice, like 5 cube rubiks cubes and rubiks snakes

he also juggled

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

nomadologique posted:

he used to play all sorts of similar puzzles as brain practice, like 5 cube rubiks cubes and rubiks snakes

he also juggled

was he a good student did he answer the teachers questions?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

yes i think he was an ok student but that teacher was terrible and i slept through a large part of that class until the teacher decided i couldn't sleep anymore?? and started waking me up. this was very disturbing because the teacher never woke me up before at least halfway into the semester, so i thought: why the inconsistency? either wake me up from day one or don't wake me at all.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

BeefThief posted:

im a self taught juggalo

It's a total pain in the rear end to get started , I'll admit it, but after you get the basics down it really takes off. I know it sounds "lame", but start off with just two Os, and try and pass them between your hands alternating rings. It doesn't look impressive at that stage, but in's essential for building up your coordination and hand speed.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Is that what a juggalo is? I've been asking around for years and nobody will tell me.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
they are known for juggling balls

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

juggalos are too drunk and hosed up on drugs to catch a single ball let alone 2 or 3. they do juggle two jobs at burger king and arby's, though

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hell Yeah posted:

juggalos are too drunk and hosed up on drugs to catch a single ball let alone 2 or 3. they do juggle two jobs at burger king and arby's, though

sorry I meant testicles when I said they juggle balls

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

and their king is their juggalord :engleft:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

at christmas they become jingleos

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I guess they are better than bronies because they identify with the music and the clown makeup (idfgi...) and they don't sexualized adolescent clowns

:shrug:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha whoah there close acouple letters difference but close ha ha rapscallion over here connecting lines where big music doesn't want him too ha ha

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

The are exceptional at juggling their herpes, drug addictions, and back child-support garnishments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good good let the faygo flow through you

• Locked thread