Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I have just over a year and a half to use up my new spool of floss. Why the gently caress does floss expire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Because the structural integrity of the floss will degrade over time, becoming a massive risk to your dental hygiene and a liability to the floss companies.
Let me tell you, I have been a first-responder at some truly horrific failed flossing incidents. It is nothing you want to be a part of.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
It turns into butt floss.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

gays for days the real answer is that the date is printed on the packaging by Johnson & johnson and they want you to throw it out so you buy another one for $1.29

you knew this well before you made the thread. you knew this was the answer. you're smart enough to know that. I don't know what comedy you expected would evolve from this but the truth is real and everyone knows it.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

ShaqDiesel posted:

It turns into butt floss.

What the gently caress is butt floss? That sounds bad!

Tom Gorman posted:

gays for days the real answer is that the date is printed on the packaging by Johnson & johnson and they want you to throw it out so you buy another one for $1.29

you knew this well before you made the thread. you knew this was the answer. you're smart enough to know that. I don't know what comedy you expected would evolve from this but the truth is real and everyone knows it.

Throw it out after it goes bad? I'm not going to have the same spool of floss for a year and a half. I actually floss and will go through it well before the expiration date.

You must not floss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Throw it out after it goes bad? I'm not going to have the same spool of floss for a year and a half. I actually floss and will go through it well before the expiration date.

This is really excellent. If anything this thread should be about shaming other people with poor hygiene because flossing can affect your oral, cardiovascular and even gastroenterological well being.

gays for days and I are not loving around - everyone reading this thread should floss every single day, whether your floss is expired or not

• Locked thread