Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
last year pewdiepie made ten billion dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Drunk
Jan 31, 2007

Imagine if you were the first nerd on YouTube to play some lovely nes game with the powerglove while spouting some memes. You'd be making a living playing video games. That would sure show your dead mom who's boss

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lp is also good when you see people get mad as hell over game companies wanting the ad revenue from their videogame footage on youtube because it's not like they made the game or anything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

lp is also good when you see people get mad as hell over game companies wanting the ad revenue from their videogame footage on youtube because it's not like they made the game or anything

its well past your bedtime young man

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Let's play

with my dick

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
How do you play Makes No Sense?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smelly Bohemian posted:

How do you play Makes No Sense?

post in GBS

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I want a livecam shot of a really normal average-looking person watching a movie, but I don't want the movie in the shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ghlbtsk posted:

I want a livecam shot of a really normal average-looking person watching a movie, but I don't want the movie in the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?mst3kofficial

• Locked thread