Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

wow!

you ain't just whistling dixie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I killed myself so I could post in this thread. If any of you other ghosts know of a person or ghost skilled at performing a seance, PM me. I'd like to be able to post in the human threads again.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im dead inside, but the flesh on the outside lives on like a sadbrain terminator

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Butthead posted:

I killed myself so I could post in this thread. If any of you other ghosts know of a person or ghost skilled at performing a seance, PM me. I'd like to be able to post in the human threads again.

Hiya, pal.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hi, are spectral echos allowed to post here? We technically aren't ghosts but we could easily be put in the same category.

Classifying ghosts as something else that's "close but not quite a ghost" is just how the lives keep us down. Divide and conquer.

Will-o-wisps are also welcome, and Revenants with bodies should be encouraged to become Revenants without bodies but not barred or ostracized or called "zombies".

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Classifying ghosts as something else that's "close but not quite a ghost" is just how the lives keep us down. Divide and conquer.

Will-o-wisps are also welcome, and Revenants with bodies should be encouraged to become Revenants without bodies but not barred or ostracized or called "zombies".

hey shut up you don't even exist

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

hey shut up you don't even exist

Maybe not, but I still have feelings.

Jerk.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Broenheim posted:

hi im gay and dead

A gay ghost

a ghayst

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Maybe not, but I still have feelings.

Jerk.

you're about to feel me wipe you off my camera lens with a lint-free cotton cloth you stupid smudge

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

you're about to feel me wipe you off my camera lens with a lint-free cotton cloth you stupid smudge

Another will take my place.

He might even look like a face or maybe a skull. Spooky.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Another will take my place.

He might even look like a face or maybe a skull. Spooky.

:ohdear:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

thank mr skeltal

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

stay safe poverty ghost

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Stay safe poverty ghost

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
sup

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Welcome brother. Try the ghost punch or the ghostamole. I made it from fresh picked ghost avocados from a tree chopped down in 94'.

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
I'm a poltergeist, but instead of making GBS threads up your suburban house, I'm making GBS threads up threads. :ghost:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Does Papa III now just wear face paint instead of a mask?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I'm an ALIEN ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
posting in this ghost honeypot thread

• Locked thread