Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

The Hulkster's in the house
Check him out, check him out.
Get up off your seat.
He's got to beat his meat.
Chorus:
When the going gets tough,
The tough get rough.
Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's go.
Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's go.
The Hulkster's in the room.
You know he's on the move.
I can feel it in my scrotum.
We're sucking to the beat.
Chorus x2.
We're rocking down the house.
The baddest gays alive.
We're blowing off everybody.
And we're gunna cock and roll.
Chorus.
Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's have gay sex.
Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's have gay sex. Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's have gay sex. Hey hey, ho ho, come on, let's have gay sex.

Read more: Hulk Hogan And The Wrestling Boot Band - Hulkster's In The House Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

:gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARPPPPPPPPPPP

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

what even is my post count

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
okay

are these the hulks??

is this the hulks??

idk

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

what even is my post count

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Hide Your His daughter!

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

TOM HANKS posted:

Hide Your His daughter!

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
cool thanks for reminding me of what vomit tastes like

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

What are you gonna do when hulk-11 comes for you? !

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i know about the hulkster and the donald but are there any other celebrities who want to gently caress their daughters?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

hulkster being in the house is a great topic to discuss because it doesn't break any of the new rules even though it seems like it does.

honestly every one of these images posted so far, are important to me somehow

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

like i want to pick one of the seven images to be my 'favorite' but i just can't

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I do not understand this thread nor its purpose but I wholeheartedly approve of it, carry on.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I do not understand this thread nor its purpose but I wholeheartedly approve of it, carry on.

idk either but i think i found the hulk? is this the hulk??

please help me

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
a lot of hulkamaniacs itt saying prayers and taking vitamins

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Vastarien posted:

a lot of hulkamaniacs itt saying prayers and taking vitamins

Κύριε ἐλέησον

Χριστέ ἐλέησον

Κύριε ἐλέησον

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

seems appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7jTAGliyY

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/10/todays-blind-items-incest.html

quote:

Today's Blind Items- Incest

One day, I suspect when the father of the family passes away there will be a book written which will describe all of the goings on inside the family and it will probably be written by the mom. She seems the closest to breaking ranks right now. The only thing holding these people together is they all desire fame more than anything and realize if anyone discovers their story, that fame will become infamy and none of them will have a career or make money for the rest of their lives. It all started with the father. The biggest celebrity in the family. He would be on the road and started having sex with progressively younger women who looked like his wife and then one day it just happened. He started having sex with his daughter. The mom knew, and didn't stop him, and when she started molesting her son it seemed to give the whole thing her approval. Apparently the mom never had sex with her son, but did molest him and at one point as he grew older he did try and have sex with her, but she had moved on and was trying to heal and was disgusted that her husband had basically left her for their daughter. Neither of the kids has had anything close to a normal sexual relationship. Their exes tell a tale of performance issues and crazy festishes and the daughter is out of control when it comes to being punished to the point she has scared off boyfriends. There was a crack in the armor a few months ago and the entire family panicked and rallied together to make sure nothing leaked and also to ensure that it never came that close again. The problem they are having is that crack in the armor whispered to someone else and now the whole thing might come tumbling down in the next few weeks.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0NaEFX6WrDQ

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I could immediately smell that guy through my computer screen the second that video loaded. :barf:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Rickycat posted:

is this the hulks??

No that's Daredevil.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
“Well, Booker T used to do that to me, and every time I pull up YouTube there’s that famous thing with Booker T and his brother is there and they’re all talking trash, and Booker T says, ‘I’m coming for ya Hogan, you friend of the family’—and not ‘n***a,’ he goes ‘n***er,’”

[Then, later:]

“And it’s still so cool, because the whole time I was down in Miami when I lived there, you know, everybody—I’d walk into the [DJ] booth and all of a sudden I’d bump into this guy and The Game’s in the booth, it’s all black and he’s got his BlackBerry, and I bump into him and he goes, ‘What’s up, n***a?’ and I said, ‘Oh, excuse me, bro!’ And he says, ‘No, it’s all cool,’” said Hogan.

He continued: “And everybody down there—Lil Wayne, Birdman—they’re all calling me ‘n***a,’ and then I started sayin’ it. And I always said it, but now all of a sudden I get heat when I say it, and they say, ‘Hogan, you can’t say that,’ so I say, ‘Why can they say it to me then?’”

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
So long as the groove is in the heart I really don't care, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

"wow I thought itd be huge"

• Locked thread