Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

feel free to contribute tips, tricks, and suggestions for the cool new :yowza: emote that we will be making

here are some ideas i've been thinking about that would be pretty cool :yowza: material
- a pretty girl walking past a window
- a dog walking up to a fire hydrant and the fire hydrant winks at the dog
- a silly man putting his hand on a tea kettle but the tea kettle is too hot and burns his hand. ouch!

my mom doesn't let me use her credit card anymore but i'll pay someone who makes the most popular emote so long as they have an active diablo 3 account. cheers, mates! :yowza:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think a :bazinga: emote would be a better idea but thats just my opinion, OP

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
but we have :eyepop: already op

the yowza is implied

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:yowza:

once we get this emote my post will be really get

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
:jerry:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Found this while googling yowza, and franky, I agree

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was working in the supermarket today and i saw most of a titty and dropped the mineral water i was packing.

That as an emote imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What about a looney toons style eyes popping out of their head at a Hentai babe

• Locked thread