Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGhostofTomJoad
Nov 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Hey fuckers, I've been a long time lurker and I must say I'm rather impressed by your guys' ITT threads. So I had this crazy idea that we could piece together an epic comedy by drawing up a scene and make an ITT thread out of it so we get all the funniest ways that the scene could go. I feel like writing a movie script, and I'm great and all, but I feel like a movie that had thousands of these brilliant minds behind it would blow mine out of the water. Obviously there won't be any way to pay everyone involved with numbers worth writing home about, but The SomethingAwful Forums could be credited as a writer, as well as everyone's usernames in the credits. I think that would really boost our numbers here, so more $$$ for the forums, and the more Goons the merrier the times will be. It'd be the chance to get to contribute to something that could potentially last forever, give you the satisfaction of seeing a creation and knowing you had a hand in that. But above all, it'll be fun! Might as well set a direction for all these great ITT threads.

welp, that is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

There already is a sa movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ma4A968ywQ

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Can't argue with that.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
A coming of age movie about a genetically enhanced talking dog

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

A rough and tumble action comedy at the ISIS training camp

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

A remake of tornado but the tornados are controlled by an evil genius who uses tornados to rob banks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This is how F Plus episodes come to happen.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A four hour superhero movie about a guy who can fly but is afraid of flying and it mostly takes place in a therapists office and it explores deep philosophical issues. We never see him fly and there is a 2 hour monologue at one point and it should star Rosie o'donnel in drag.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Kuato posted:

A four hour superhero movie about a guy who can fly but is afraid of flying and it mostly takes place in a therapists office and it explores deep philosophical issues. We never see him fly and there is a 2 hour monologue at one point and it should star Rosie o'donnel in drag.

*Puts your idea on a pile in the 'Rosie O'Donnell Superhero vehicle' room*

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff...

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
An Ibsen style drama about a man who says "I'm gay" so much that he begins to question the true nature of human sexuality, with a subplot about a magic piano that enchants is listeners into loving anything played on it regardless of the players ability

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
The Red Shoes for the modern age: The Posting Diaper.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
........ doom house......?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

........ doom house......?

i jus tshat my sfucken drat pants.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Joust posted:

*Puts your idea on a pile in the 'Rosie O'Donnell Superhero vehicle' room*

*room containing scripts of Rosie O'Donnelll superhero movies spontaneously combusts and burns down surrounding buildings, killing 12 innocent people*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
*Rosie O'Donnell spontaneously combusts, killing hundreds*

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
a movie where i touch a tit and the lady doesn't even get mad

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

We already made our masterpiece in swap.avi. Our follow up can only possibly disappoint in comparison.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I liek thsi idea. Movie mai nstar is me. I can't stop having sex with lots of beautiful ladies and the whole movie is me complaining about amazing sex and having all the amazing sex for like 10 hours straight. Shot over the course of 3 years.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Al Borland posted:

I liek thsi idea. Movie mai nstar is me. I can't stop having sex with lots of beautiful ladies and the whole movie is me complaining about amazing sex and having all the amazing sex for like 10 hours straight. Shot over the course of 3 years.

The budget only stretches to a 50-year-old crack whore. Go wild.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Nefarious posted:

a movie where i touch a tit and the lady doesn't even get mad

This is a sci-fi plot worth exploring.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Kiefer Sutherland and Adam Sandler star in Bad Dudes: The Movie.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Sutherland: Are YOU a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

Sandler: (comic shrug) I don't knowwwwww (in baby talk)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Can we have sandler do his own stunts? And have him diffuse an actual live bomb with no training whatsoever?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
How about a SA movie that has a couple of women making GBS threads, pissing, and vomiting on each other? oh wait...

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Joust posted:

This is a sci-fi plot worth exploring.

Sci-fi or fantasy?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"I'm Gay"

A documentary that chronicles the struggle Carson Daly faces when it's revealed HE is the Hollywood megastar with AIDS, and the guilt John Travolta feels for not wearing a condom that one time they met in an LA gym at 3am.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

A movie about the making of Manos the Hands of Fate made in the style of Manos the Hands of Fate.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
A movie where lowtax gets elected president due to his internet moniker but then is impeached for actually raising taxes to pay for the forums upkeep

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ITT someone tries to get the forums to do their screenwriting class' homework

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i've been stealing posts from this forum and putting them in the 2 broke girls scripts for years so ya i'm rolling in ti ithanks op

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Al Borland posted:

Can we have sandler do his own stunts? And have him diffuse an actual live bomb with no training whatsoever?

Sure!

Sutherland: You said you were a bad enough dude to handle a bomb. WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!! (winks at camera)

Sandler: (cuts the wrong wire. Explodes)

Also, we need an obligatory scene where Kiefer Sutherland is picking a lock and then to everyone's surprise Adam Sandler kicks the door in. Only, in an ironic twist, Adam Sandler breaks his foot on the door and spends 5 minutes comically writhing in pain.

The twist is that his foot was actually broken IRL.

ScratchAndSniff fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Nov 4, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

i've been stealing posts from this forum and putting them in the 2 broke girls scripts for years so ya i'm rolling in ti ithanks op

can you intrdcue me to the one with the big boobs? maybe show her some of my posts and my ps4 trophy list so she thinks im cool?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I think you could actually make a show from Bruiser's garbageman stories. Like short 20-25 minute episodes on all the crazy poo poo he got up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

can you intrdcue me to the one with the big boobs? maybe show her some of my posts and my ps4 trophy list so she thinks im cool?

the black guy?

• Locked thread