Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Sumo posted:

Standard Scoring Defensive Decisions:

NYJ vs. JAX
or
ATL at SF (sweet, sweet, Gabbart meat)

ATL for sure. Jacksonville has bite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Need a WR. NFL.com standard scoring, no PPR.

Brandon Marshall v. JAX
Allen Hurns @NYJ
Rishard Matthews @BUF

Currently have Marshall in the lineup.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Stick with Marshall, he's a stud.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
1PPR
Pick one
DJax @NE
Garcon @NE
LaFell vs WSH

pick one
Hillman @IND
Murray @PIT

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Need a WR3 in my main. With Hilton likely out, do I go with:

R Matthews @ BUF
D Moncrief vs DEN

I mean, Denver's D has been rock solid lately, so ehh

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
2 different leagues; both ESPN standard scoring both no ppr; bolded players are who I have slotted now:

1WR and 1 Flex from:
Martavis Bryant v Oak
TJ Yeldon @ NYJ

Sammy Watkins v Mia
Allen Hurns @ NYJ

1 WR from:
Dez Bryant v Phi (not yet covered by DSYS; right?)
Martavis Bryant v Oak
Brandon LaFell v Wsh

Thanks!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Real quick before game time, I'm worried about how to arrange my players (no PPR, standard scoring).

Currently I have:

WR1: Odell Beckham (@ Tampa Bay)
WR2: Brandon Marshall (vs Jacksonville)
Flex: Allen Hurns (@ New York Jets)

Bench: Dwayne Harris (@ Tampa Bay)

Obviously I'm not worried about ODB, but what does concern me is Brandon Marshall was injured and limited in practice, and also Ryan Fitzpatrick still has the thumb injury (on his non-throwing hand, but still). On the other side, Hurns was injured and limited as well, and against the Jets defense I'm not sure he'll be able to perform. I kind of want to put in Dwayne Harris for Hurns, but two WRs on the same team seems like it wouldn't be ideal for fantasy, or am I wrong about that?

Twelve by Pies fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Nov 8, 2015

DeCaFf
Jan 27, 2005
Alcohol is a way of life. Alcohol is MY way of life, and I aim to keep it!

Rick Grimes posted:

Need a WR3 in my main. With Hilton likely out, do I go with:

R Matthews @ BUF
D Moncrief vs DEN

I mean, Denver's D has been rock solid lately, so ehh

I'd go with Moncrief. Denver had a good D, but I see Indy as taking an early deficit and throwing a lot.

yoyodyne posted:

2 different leagues; both ESPN standard scoring both no ppr; bolded players are who I have slotted now:

1WR and 1 Flex from:
Martavis Bryant v Oak
TJ Yeldon @ NYJ

Sammy Watkins v Mia
Allen Hurns @ NYJ

1 WR from:
Dez Bryant v Phi (not yet covered by DSYS; right?)
Martavis Bryant v Oak
Brandon LaFell v Wsh

Thanks!

Both look good to me.

Tyree posted:

1PPR
Pick one
DJax @NE
Garcon @NE
LaFell vs WSH

pick one
Hillman @IND
Murray @PIT

First one is tough, but I would go with DJax having a good first game back.

For the second, go Murray. Hillman and C.J. will be splitting carries.

Now, I just need to decide which WR to sit (non-PPR):

Randall Cobb @ CAR (Been a bust most of the year, save for one game it week 3)
Julian Edelman vs Was (Been steady, and a good match-up)
Mike Evans vs NYG (Inconsistent, but not bad)
Brandon Marshall vs Jax (Fairly steady, but possibly banged up, and banged up Fitzpatrick)

I really want to sit Cobb, but I know if I do, he'll have a hell of a game. Help.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Twelve by Pies posted:

Real quick before game time, I'm worried about how to arrange my players (no PPR, standard scoring).

Currently I have:

WR1: Odell Beckham (@ Tampa Bay)
WR2: Brandon Marshall (vs Jacksonville)
Flex: Allen Hurns (@ New York Jets)

Bench: Dwayne Harris (@ Tampa Bay)

Obviously I'm not worried about ODB, but what does concern me is Brandon Marshall was injured and limited in practice, and also Ryan Fitzpatrick still has the thumb injury (on his non-throwing hand, but still). On the other side, Hurns was injured and limited as well, and against the Jets defense I'm not sure he'll be able to perform. I kind of want to put in Dwayne Harris for Hurns, but two WRs on the same team seems like it wouldn't be ideal for fantasy, or am I wrong about that?

Dwayne Harris isn't good enough to replace any of those. Maybe if you get points for return yards, but probably not even then.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

DeCaFf posted:

I really want to sit Cobb, but I know if I do, he'll have a hell of a game. Help.

Sit cobb

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I'm starting Tyrod instead of Luck today, which is something I didn't think I'd be doing at the start of the year.

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Lacy @CAR
or
Stewart vs GB
or
Yeldon @NYJ
this is driving me insane trying to choose. Just need one. I feel like the anger I would feel if I sit lacy and he has his breakout game isn't worth the risk of him putting up another 2 points.

Rustmouth Chafings
Dec 11, 2008
Pick two: Robert Woods, Marquess Wilson, Dwayne Harris. (Half PPR.)

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

zeldadude posted:

Lacy @CAR
or
Stewart vs GB
or
Yeldon @NYJ
this is driving me insane trying to choose. Just need one. I feel like the anger I would feel if I sit lacy and he has his breakout game isn't worth the risk of him putting up another 2 points.

Join me in sitting Feast Mode so that he may put up Numbers on our Benches. Play Stewart.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Standard scoring

Langford or Dion Lewis

I could also play one of the above over Stevie Johnson in my flex.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

SeannieDarko posted:

Standard scoring

Langford or Dion Lewis

I could also play one of the above over Stevie Johnson in my flex.

I'm feeling Langford.

On that note: 1 PPR, I feel like I should play Jeremy Langford @ SD, but who do I sub out? Jonathan Stewart vs GB? Ronnie Hillman @ IND? Allen Robinson, possibly stuck on Revis Island? Dez Bryant, shaking off the rust? Out of those four I'm probably feeling the most confidence in Hillman for this week.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
ESPN 10 team standard
Who do you guys like most today, choose 3:

Snead vs Tennessee
Sanders vs indy
S Johnson vs Chicago
Garçon vs New England
Jackson vs New England
Lafell vs Washington

I also have Hilton, but there is no way I am starting him if he plays. BYE weeks suck.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chimeric posted:

I'm feeling Langford.

On that note: 1 PPR, I feel like I should play Jeremy Langford @ SD, but who do I sub out? Jonathan Stewart vs GB? Ronnie Hillman @ IND? Allen Robinson, possibly stuck on Revis Island? Dez Bryant, shaking off the rust? Out of those four I'm probably feeling the most confidence in Hillman for this week.

Maybe Hillman, but it's a coin flip. I'd sub out Hillman just because he shares with CJA.

Last minute question. This 2nd league is a half point PPR with short benches. Someone dropped McFadden. Should I play him over DeAngelo, Gore or J-Stew?

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

SeannieDarko posted:

Maybe Hillman, but it's a coin flip. I'd sub out Hillman just because he shares with CJA.

Last minute question. This 2nd league is a half point PPR with short benches. Someone dropped McFadden. Should I play him over DeAngelo, Gore or J-Stew?

I'd play him over Gore. I wouldn't start any colt this week.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
If anyone sat ARob because of me, I apologize.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Tortilla Maker posted:

This may be the first week I start Decker over B. Marshall.

And I failed to take my own advice... :)

JiUC
Aug 3, 2004

X-ray reflectivity is a technique used to study crystalline structures. Making use of Bragg's law, λ=2dsin(θ), one can assess the thickness of a thin film by measuring the angle of total reflection, and compar

Is Melvin Gordon so hopeless he can't do well even against the bears? Someone already suggested it but I'm thinking about swapping him for CJ even though Hillman's playing...

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
I'm up by 7 and really need to lock this win in to maintain my slim chances at a playoff berth this year. Going up against his Stevie Johnson, who do you like as the safer play?

Langford or Woodhead?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Mikey Purp posted:

I'm up by 7 and really need to lock this win in to maintain my slim chances at a playoff berth this year. Going up against his Stevie Johnson, who do you like as the safer play?

Langford or Woodhead?

Standard: Langford
PPR: Woodhead
0.5: .....Langford?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Yeah. It's half, ugh. I guess I should just figure on going with the guy who's in a position to get the most touches (Langford) and hope that the Chargers don't get way ahead early.

• Locked thread