Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Moridin920 posted:

idk if your avatar is a good representation of you or not or if you're a fat 29 year old man

it affects my posting.

Im blonde in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what does "in real life" mean? like, under your hair dye?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

op are you the kinda girl who would dye her hair blond efrom brunette? or brunette from blonde?

a lot depeods on this

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like to think of real life as a video game and when i talk to a girl i get experience points

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

i like to think of real life as a video game and when i talk to a girl i get experience points

There should be an app that tracks positive interactions with women and makes an audible sparkle crystal noise in your pocket when either person gets slightly aroused.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There should be an app that tracks positive interactions with women and makes an audible sparkle crystal noise in your pocket when either person gets slightly aroused.

thi sis what it's like to be autistic

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"there should be an app to make everyone slighty more autistic"

- every app designer ever

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Skylark posted:

No offense but im not going to listen to someone with an Archer avatar's opinion about what's romantic

Yeah. But you should still listen to me.

Secks Cauldron posted:

As we lean in close and gaze into each others eyes, I fart. Then I laugh because farts are funny. We're embraced by the lingering cloud of sulfurous stench. It cuts off the oxygen supply and we pass out together and it's all super romantic. :swoon:

Ah. You have also dated my ex? Nothing is more romantic than a netflix and dutch oven night.

ChairmanMeow posted:

Protip: take gum, then just keep giving her gum as needed until she can't talk

Shoving a spoonful of peanut butter in there whenever she starts talking also works.

Don't do that with your penis though. She might bite down out of surprise.

OP, did you ever figure out how they did that thing with their hair?

Bored fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

The Saurus posted:

Reminder that Shithouse Dave's idea of a perfect boyfriend is a guy who won't complain when she flies all over the world on fancy vacations without him and cucks him with foreign guys

explanations and revelations

• Locked thread