Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Popcon is now last man standing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Yeahhhhh I'm gonna cancel the game. Don't feel bad, it's just that the Thanksgiving weekend killed all the motivation and I don't have as much time to be around and post more and encourage you guys.

Fun concept! Just not the right time I guess.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Yeahhhhh I'm gonna cancel the game. Don't feel bad, it's just that the Thanksgiving weekend killed all the motivation and I don't have as much time to be around and post more and encourage you guys.

Fun concept! Just not the right time I guess.

Come thunderdome.

All of you who like writing, come thunderdome.

Reinborg Meinberg does it sometimes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah, this could've worked but it was just the wrong time of year for it I think, between the holidays and finals and whatnot.

Still, thanks for running it BottleKnight!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

jon joe posted:

Come thunderdome.

All of you who like writing, come thunderdome.

Reinborg Meinberg does it sometimes.

I may!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Chic Trombone posted:

Yeah, this could've worked but it was just the wrong time of year for it I think, between the holidays and finals and whatnot.
Agreed, Thanksgiving really killed my motivation. Thanks anyway BK!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
welp

still gunna finish my story! contests are good for motivation, though, will be harder without a deadline :'(

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Thanks for running this! I should Thunderdome it up more, it's a pretty cool place with cool people who are sometimes mean.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

uranus posted:

welp

still gunna finish my story! contests are good for motivation, though, will be harder without a deadline :'(

I'll give ya' a deadline, luv, if ya know whuddeemeen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will never write again

• Locked thread