Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

genesplicer posted:

A local radio station held a call-in contest, with no limit to the number of times you could win. The prizes were various records. My brother managed to win 8 times and was instructed to come down to the radio station and collect his winnings. Since he was too young to drive, I took him over. What the station neglected to tell anybody was the fact that they only had two albums to choose from. Since my brother won 8 times, he was allowed to select whichever ones he wanted. He got 4 Sheena Easton and 4 Barry Manilow records. Not different records. 4 of the same. He started listening to another radio station after that.

Sounds like he was the only one listening anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I won a special Henry lever action 45 rifle in a gun raffle.

I love pennsyltuckey

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I won a Wii U from a Burger King instant win game. I got a no-purchase-necessary code from their website, so I didn't even have to eat at Burger King to get it. It's the 8gb version, so save data from like three games filled its hard drive, but hey, it was free.

When I was in 4th grade or so, I won a limo ride to McDonalds for lunch in the middle of the school day. It was raffled off at our spring fair. It wasn't as cool as it sounded, because they had too many kids for the limo, so I ended up really squished.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My uncle wanted to teach my cousin and I that gambling is stupid one time. So he bought us something like $10 worth of pulltabs. I won $2 and so learned that gambing works.

Not really. Vegas seems like the dumbest place in the world to me.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I won that Earthbound Scratch N sniff Contest and got myself a Mako Pizzaman oranment. STill have it in the wrapper with my earthbound strat guide.

• Locked thread